• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ExcelMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello FPA felllas!

Anyone with a real trade account experiece with Excel Markets? Let us know about withdrawing and all about them.

Are the New Zealand's brokers safe to invest? What do u think?

Share your trading experiences & knowledge!!!

Hello

i have just registered with them
i will get back to make a review within 1-2 weeks

Have you funded the account yet?

I have their -pro account since about half a year ago, but not have funded yet. Keep receiving monthly report, though.

Their commission (pro account) is only 0.5 pips worth and they are ECN with very attractive spread. Demo are doing good, but not sure if real account will be like.

If you have funded and traded, please post your finding here.

Do you have pro account (commission, ECN) of min fund size US$200, or do you have core account which is a bucket shop type account.

Thanks,
Akira

with them 2 weeks ago , till now they are ok in all things ,did not withdrew yet so i will back within 2 or 3 weeks to submit full review

Have you funded the account yet?

I have their -pro account since about half a year ago, but not have funded yet. Keep receiving monthly report, though.

Their commission (pro account) is only 0.5 pips worth and they are ECN with very attractive spread. Demo are doing good, but not sure if real account will be like.

If you have funded and traded, please post your finding here.

Do you have pro account (commission, ECN) of min fund size US$200, or do you have core account which is a bucket shop type account.

Thanks,
Akira

seems like their minimum deposit is 25.00 currency units.quite small for a broker with a small spread
but unfortunately only some countries are prohibited to use neteller,skrill or cashu
a long country list but some are not there

gonna try to deposit using neteller

I have a funded account (pro ECN) with them and all seem to be well. I did some scalping on eur/usd and made small profit. I have noticed about 2-3 seconds delay in closing an order sometimes (thank god that price did not move against me) although putting order from one-click button is quick.

Just receive email from ExcelMarkets Management team.
They are out of business due to its liquidity provider broker (Global Broker NZ Ltd) sustained the heavy loss due to the SNB decision.
They ask clients to request withdrawal.
I have requested the withdrawal and the support team ensured it is safe and will be processed.
Hope they are really trustworthy as I really like their support team.
Will update here if my request has been processed.

I received the same email.
Have been trying to withdraw my funds but their website has crashed with so many people also withdrawing their funds.
Have spoken to their support team who were as always very helpful and they have assured me my funds are safe and to just keep on trying .
I have my fingers crossed.

Does anybody know if any other brokers got taken out alsoo with that decision

Back