1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exclusive: Information from Ausforex staff. A senior member of Ausforex has to go out and start a br

Discussion in 'Company Articles' started by ZEBRARANK, Apr 23, 2019.

1. ZEBRARANK

ZEBRARANK Private

Exclusive: Information from Ausforex staff. A senior member of Ausforex has to go out and start a brokerage company on his own. Then he takes several former customer managers with him. These customer managers tell their clients that Ausforex is in trouble and let them all pay for it. The purpose is to let the former customers open accounts in their new brokerage.

2. Thoris

Thoris Private, 1st Class

And what Ausforex thinks off all that sabotauge actions from thier chief staff along with others ? Why exactly did that happen ? Are they really closing ? Why he "has to" go out anyway ? I think broker itself should post and not here probably but on some Aus forums, niche ones.

3. scott11

scott11 Recruit

This kind of things happen in the business world, unfortunately. It comes usually due to some heavy inner disagreements and fights within institution. Personally, I dont pay much attention to it as I am only interested that my broker provides good service