Exclusive Offer For FPA Members The 5 Star Mesa Trading Method 30% Discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Charles,

So is this method pure system? ie no discretionary, to make the 20% per week?
How many trades would it average a week.
How many currency pairs would one be following?
How large an account to support trading one lot with this method?
How big the draw downs?
In your current experience, how many losing weeks, how many losing months?
Have you been actually trading it or only demo account? (real and demo are very different)
What are you assuming in spreads and commissions to make your 20% a week?

I am curious why you would bother selling a system that successful. In theory I could use $10,000 account and turn it in to approx. 130 million in one year (assuming 52 weeks in a year), depending on the factors asked above.

thank you
David Murphy

If this was not on FPA I would instantly dimiss this as a scam! It has all the hallmarks of one, fantastics claims, slick presentation, quasi religeous zeel, and always the cute fall back that any failure can be blamed on 'indiscipline', but lets face it, its easy to be disciplined if the system works, its only when things go wrong that one naturally considers using a little initative..
Why the very limited offer time? Smacks of hard sell, no time to think no time check, just have faith and sign the check! Is this the kind of wise,disciplined behaviour that makes a successful trader? 4,000 USD is alot of money, 240 customers and thats a cool million! Where's the solid proof that this really works, and I don;t mean just a couple accounts, if you trade multiple seperate accounts some will do really well, I know this from demo trading. As for the good reviews none of them offer any solid evidence of successful trading, just lots of rapturous invective. The FPA does check reviews are not blatant spam, but it is quite possible to set up apparently independant people to post them. What I saying is that for this kind of massive profits a computer company can employ some techs wizzes who can make its products look fantastic!

Forgive me playing 'devil's advocate' here but given that fraud, and semi fraud is rife in this industry, I really feel hard questions need to be asked fully answered before people part with hteir hard earned cash.
So I challenge you Charles, proof (real proof)me wrong and I might even sign up myself. (I define real proof of a system as being: a large account with well established broker, say 100,000 USD trading muliple lot trades and making a consistent profit for a year. Now that's hard to fake!)
I look forward to your rebutal!

Last edited:
OK so what's the difference between the 'Mesa Trading Method-FPA Exclusive' for $3850.00 USD (specially reduced for the FPA from $5,500.00,) and the Mesa Trading Method Course available at Course Components | MESA Trading Method for $1997.00 USD? This seems to still be available to anyone.
'Regular Course Price' is listed here as $5,500.00, where was this advertized and has anyone ever actually stumped this up?
I think 'special' offer needs some 'special' investigation!

Let's Put this one to BED !

Hello, I have addressed all comments. Going forward, please address all questions regarding The MESA Method in this forum, or support@mesatradingmethod.com

I think we can safely assume, since good ol' Charlie boy has not replied to any recent posts - that's he's lost interest in trying to squeeze the FPA.
Thanks to the other contributors in this thread, PetDane, dnmurphy & Kaskadieris for also querying the claims of this system and it's 'author' Charles A Floyd II, hopefully, together we've saved some members from wasting their money.

Hello Charles,

So is this method pure system? ie no discretionary, to make the 20% per week?

The method is 100% pure mechanical price action. Each and every bar has a specific response, which includes no response at all. Daily trade setups are posted at the mesatradingmethod.com.

How many trades would it average a week.

It all depends on the action of the market.

How many currency pairs would one be following?

As many as you personally can follow. MESA trades all instruments, on all time frames.

How large an account to support trading one lot with this method?

Account size does not matter.

How big the draw downs?

That depends on the trades risks you take. Some are larger, some are smaller. Depends on your risk appetite.

In your current experience, how many losing weeks, how many losing months?

There have NEVER been any losing weeks or months. You may see the complete trade history at mesatradingmethod.com

Have you been actually trading it or only demo account? (real and demo are very different)

All trades are on a live account.

What are you assuming in spreads and commissions to make your 20% a week?

I am assuming no more than a five pip spread. That includes commissions in the Forex market. No results have been provided for commodities or futures, as most MT4 traders do not trade them.

I am curious why you would bother selling a system that successful. In theory I could use $10,000 account and turn it in to approx. 130 million in one year (assuming 52 weeks in a year), depending on the factors asked above.

The method has been successful, and it was being offered to select traders to help them improve their trading results. In theory, quite a bit it possible, yes. Some traders have actually reported that they have made sizable increases in their accounts.
thank you

David Murphy

Thank you Mr. Murphy.
Hello, this is Charles. The offer is over, and the trading method is no longer available to the public. As a courtesy, I will answer your questions. Please see my replies below your questions. Sorry for the delayed response. For quicker response, please email support@mesatradingmethod.com.

I think we can safely assume, since good ol' Charlie boy has not replied to any recent posts - that's he's lost interest in trying to squeeze the FPA.
Thanks to the other contributors in this thread, PetDane, dnmurphy & Kaskadieris for also querying the claims of this system and it's 'author' Charles A Floyd II, hopefully, together we've saved some members from wasting their money.

Comments have been addressed, and I did not approach the FPA, they approached me, so not only is your comment factually inaccurate, it is boorish and rude. Considering you and none of the posters that posted negative hate mail know the system, your comments have no factual value. Those that did post (those that helped us to earn the 5 stars) do.

OK so what's the difference between the 'Mesa Trading Method-FPA Exclusive' for $3850.00 USD (specially reduced for the FPA from $5,500.00,) and the Mesa Trading Method Course available at Course Components | MESA Trading Method for $1997.00 USD? This seems to still be available to anyone.
'Regular Course Price' is listed here as $5,500.00, where was this advertized and has anyone ever actually stumped this up?
I think 'special' offer needs some 'special' investigation!

Hi PetDane, there was no difference at all. The tuition for the 7 week live course was reduced for FPA members. It was exactly the same course and content. Daily results are posted on the site, and the testimonials on FPA and the site are real.

Hi there I think you may have missed some of your sites when closing your company to the public, check this stie and link to PayPal. These still seem ot be fully operational

Course Components | MESA Trading Method

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...737ba21b0819882a9058c69cf92dcdac469a145272506

https://safecart.com/sagacity/lifetimeind-only/?name=&email=&country=CA&postal_zip=&method=&sku[]=pbffapwinnerannual%2Fpaintbarfull&x=86&y=9&rw_s0=.

Hello. Elements of the course are still available, but not the entire course.

If this was not on FPA I would instantly dimiss this as a scam! It has all the hallmarks of one, fantastics claims, slick presentation, quasi religeous zeel, and always the cute fall back that any failure can be blamed on 'indiscipline', but lets face it, its easy to be disciplined if the system works, its only when things go wrong that one naturally considers using a little initative..

I see no question here.

Why the very limited offer time? Smacks of hard sell, no time to think no time check, just have faith and sign the check! Is this the kind of wise,disciplined behaviour that makes a successful trader? 4,000 USD is alot of money, 240 customers and thats a cool million!

The FPA set the time limit. You will need to address that with them.

Where's the solid proof that this really works, and I don;t mean just a couple accounts, if you trade multiple seperate accounts some will do really well, I know this from demo trading. As for the good reviews none of them offer any solid evidence of successful trading, just lots of rapturous invective.

I trade 1 account. There is no need for multiple accounts. A testimonial is just that- a persons comments. How can you tell people how to talk and what to say? They said what they wanted to say. This is the real reason why those that have taken the method are mum. They do not want to be scrutinized by flamers. They paid their tuition, invested the 7 weeks, are pleased with the results. and made their comments.

The FPA does check reviews are not blatant spam, but it is quite possible to set up apparently independant people to post them. What I saying is that for this kind of massive profits a computer company can employ some techs wizzes who can make its products look fantastic!

I see no question here for me to address.

I completely agree with your assessment that the Forex market is rife with fraud and scammers. I would also agree that many have become jaded and assume all vendors are fraudulent when the come up with something that actually works because so many others have failed. There is a reason why so few people have posted their success stories with MESA. They want to trade and not be bothered with flamers- those that post negative comments without the benefit of being factual. Second, they have nothing to prove. They paid their tuition, learned the method, and are happy with the results. MESA enjoys a 5 star rating, andthe testimonies on the sites, are real. I certanly appreciate your comments, zeal and protectionist attitude. Real trades are posted daily at the site-wins and losses. All trades are on a real account.

Forgive me playing 'devil's advocate' here but given that fraud, and semi fraud is rife in this industry, I really feel hard questions need to be asked fully answered before people part with hteir hard earned cash.
So I challenge you Charles, proof (real proof)me wrong and I might even sign up myself. (I define real proof of a system as being: a large account with well established broker, say 100,000 USD trading muliple lot trades and making a consistent profit for a year. Now that's hard to fake!)
I look forward to your rebutal!

I have no further rebuttals. The results are posted daily, and those that actually own the system have made their comments.I have nothing further to add.

The FPA offer is over. I will not return to this forum. Please address any and all questions to support@mesatradingmethod.com, and the staff and I will be glad to answer questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back