Exclusive Offer For FPA Members The 5 Star Mesa Trading Method 30% Discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you sell it if it is holy grail?? It would be about 6000% per year.
What for you need tiny 3000 $ if You with 100 $ can make about 60000$ in 1 year.
Doesn't sounds serious ...

You don't sound serious-trying to trade with $100.00. Also, at no point did I EVER use the words Holy grail. If it were not serious, I would not have 5 stars, and would not be able to ask for over $5K and get it. I am in business to make money like any one else, and those that have the money, the time to learn, and are willing to assume the posture of a student will do well. You cannot run a serious business, which Forex is, on $100.00.

I think we can safely assume, since good ol' Charlie boy has not replied to any recent posts - that's he's lost interest in trying to squeeze the FPA.
Thanks to the other contributors in this thread, PetDane, dnmurphy & Kaskadieris for also querying the claims of this system and it's 'author' Charles A Floyd II, hopefully, together we've saved some members from wasting their money.

You amaze me with your foolish rhetoric. Don't you have something better to do, or do you write stupid insulting and completely factless posts like this the highlight of your day? You don't know the system, but talk as if you do. Amazing.

Hi there I think you may have missed some of your sites when closing your company to the public, check this stie and link to PayPal. These still seem ot be fully operational

Course Components | MESA Trading Method

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...737ba21b0819882a9058c69cf92dcdac469a145272506

https://safecart.com/sagacity/lifetimeind-only/?name=&email=&country=CA&postal_zip=&method=&sku[]=pbffapwinnerannual%2Fpaintbarfull&x=86&y=9&rw_s0=.

The team did not miss any sites. There is only one site, and the links above are from the one site. The purpose of this post it to (fill in the blank).....?

hello I would like to post my results as I was in the first class for the mesa trading method. due to challenges with my schedule I am working on being more consistent with trading but through patients and disipline in one day I was able to increase my account %36. 170 pips. I know that may not be alot for some traders but compared to most banks that offer %2 for the year and that was my total risk for the day, I think I am doing pretty good. This Mesa method works and I look at multile setup signals daily with other pairs, so that confirms to me that if you trade everyday and stay discipline, this style can work out for you.

Attachments

• mesa360.png
    mesa360.png
    235.6 KB · Views: 12
I just finished reading many comments making false assumptions of Charles Floyd and Fapwinner. number 1 the mesa trading method was the most expensive training I spent, I alos remember losing 3 times that amount trying to wing it before I recieved and education. everyone is looking for the holy grail and no system is perfect, yes it has a high % of wins if you first take the course and practice the setups. there are enough scammers out there spending there time to create BS robots and signal systems that don't work for the long term. Charles Floyd does not have time to jepordize his livelyhood to scam or con someone out of their money. Charles has a family and makes money trading and teaching others how to take advantage of this great opportunity of trading the currency market. is it a crime for him to be compensated for his hard work? His prices have been very fair as I have been a lifetime member starting in 2008. I know many are frustrated traders that haven't reached the point they want to be as a trader and we are all trying to get there, but don't say false accusations because you are frustrated, if the mesa trading methos is too expensive? try one of his trading university strategies to start with, I'm not here to promote but just to state my true experience with Charles and fapwinner and they are no cons or scammers what so ever period. am I just one satisfied customer? I'm positive there are many others...... Thanks Charles and Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back