Execution of trades with about 19 pips difference on octafx

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
i opened account with octafx today and before making deposit when i asked few questions. no satisfactory answer to any of question.

when i searched google and found out plenty of negative feedback octafx-scam.png

As from my experience i know that trades don't execute when market is closed. Also OCTAFX rep is changing his statements after seeing evidence.

thanks to FPA posts i saved myselft from becoming Octafx SCAM victim.

Dear johnm1981,

Indeed our traders are free to express their opinions and discontent online and their feedback is most welcome as it helps us improve our services. As you have probably noticed, we never leave any of our clients unattended and all cases are solved, be it to our clients' satisfaction, yet at times not. Let's not forget that Forex does involve risks.

As for your involvement in this thread, we did our best to address client's concerns and explain the technicalities of the trading platform.

We are sorry to learn that you weren't provided with satisfactory answers prior to opening an account with us. In case you do wish to speak to us again in the future, we'll be happy to hear from you and provide you with more information regarding what we do and how we work.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

we never leave any of our clients unattended and all cases are solved, be it to our clients' satisfaction, yet at times not. Let's not forget that Forex does involve risks.

the complaint of this thread is totally logically and fully supported by proofs against Octafx.com but octafx don't want to solve this issue instead change its statements which is not good thing.

It is very risky to trade with broker who don't solve logical issue and also don't have any Financial Ombudsman service of regulatory authority to solve disputes.

Without third party, how if i trade with you and any issue arises as forex is full of risk, so who will solve such dispute. As this thread shows that you don't solve issue.

Spam Cat was suspicious when you joined the FPA using a proxy just to make a post in this thread. Spam Cat was more suspicious when he noticed your IP addresses were proxies. Spam Cat now has seen that this post's IP was used by hmk20009 16 minutes before you made this post. Spam Cat is not suspicious any more. Spam Cat now knows you are hmk20009's multi.

Spam Cat will now cook you slowly over an open flame before eating you. NOM NOM NOM!

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back