Exness a bad experience

AFJ3985

Recruit
I have used exness for trial basis with some minimum deposit, they made me struggled for a refund of only 40$ that I didnt get . Talked to their customer representatives several times to check if there is any genuine issue but didnt get any useful info . So left exness and started trading on IG hope they will be not like that.

I use Exness and they are one of my favourite brokers. I have done multiple deposits and withdrawals without any problems. For the life of me I can't figure why you would believe they are trying to scam you out of $40, or are you just having a whinge?

Your complaint is especially light on facts and information.

I have attached my exness transaction history where I have withdrew 40US$ on 26 May 2020 but never received.I have talked twice to their representatives using online chat but remained unfruitful.

I am not concerned as the amount was little but for sure never wants to trade on the platform where withdrawal is such a complex and doubtful procedure.

Except that I was happy with their prompt service.

Attachments

• Exness St.jpg
    Exness St.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 18
Ok a couple of points to bear in mind.....

1. Online chat is a first level support function. A jack-of-all-trades that is there to help direct you. Very very basic stuff. I promise you they cannot dive into the financial system and track down your money. Temper your expectations of online chat and you will find life much easier.

2. This forum is littered with complaints about credit card withdrawals. This will not be the last time you have a problem as it is definitely not unique to Exness. Often credit card withdrawals are processed as a credit card refund rather than a transfer. I am going to assume to have spoken to your bank and ascertained their refund process and timelines. You should be talking to the backoffice about this instead of chat.

3. I use Neteller, and Exness is one of only 2 brokers that do it instantly. In other words I action a withdrawal and literally 2 minutes later the money is in my Neteller account. Consider this method as it is far better than using a credit card.

4. Withdrawal is alway a complex and doubtful procedure at all brokers. They have many complex anti-money laundering regulations to comply with. You are bound to bump into a hitch from time to time. Understanding why it is there and having patience will go a long way towards lowering stress levels.

Don't use them myself but seems odd they would argue the toss over $40. Could the issue be the payment vendor at all?

4. Withdrawal is alway a complex and doubtful procedure at all brokers. They have many complex anti-money laundering regulations to comply with. You are bound to bump into a hitch from time to time. Understanding why it is there and having patience will go a long way towards lowering stress levels.

It's not all that complex. There are certain brokers that always seem to just process withdrawals within 24 business hours without any issues. Or can provide update as to the problem being experienced and what to do about it.

Not saying that there was not a legitimate technical (or legal issue), but if you deal with a legitimate broker with an honest business model (transparent??), these withdrawal issues are rare occurrences. And they tend to affect a group of people.

Thanks for your advice indeed they worth alot as I am new to forex, can you please advice me regarding IG brokers I have read that they are the best brokers in 2020 or do you know any other good platform where withdrawal to bank cards are punctual.

I have never traded with IG markets so I can't comment on them. I also don't do card withdrawals at any of my brokers so I also can't comment on that. If withdrawals are important to you then look at using an e-wallet(Neteller is best followed by Skrill).

Seems 4evermaat should be able to suggest some brokers as he has stated he knows of brokers where withdrawals issues are rare.

Ask for the ARN number to the support, so you can make sure that they indeed processed the withdrawal.

Anyway i agree generally credit card withdrawals are always a pain and takes a lot of time, but it is impossible to take more than 1 month like in your case.

Back