EXNESS block my tradein a/c with out reason

kirsna

Recruit
my a/c Blocked by the company no reason , calld supoort also thy told we will mail u but still not reply ..... i m making daily profit in that a/c ..... now days exness giveing problm
my exbness a/c nbr- 836260

Attachments

• DSC_0052.JPG
    DSC_0052.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
my EXNESS TRADEING a/c Blocked by the company no reason ,
calld supoort also thy told we will mail u but still not reply .....
i m making daily profit in that a/c .....
now days exness giveing problm
my exness a/c nbr- 836260

Hello, kirsna.

Thank you very much for letting me know about this.

I am currently gathering information on this matter and will get back to you as soon I have answers.

Dear kirsna,

According to the information from the Financial department, you are kindly advised to contact your payment system that has been used to make the last deposit to trading account 836260 and ask them whether there is any dispute relating to this transaction.

As far as I understand, you have been notified of this by email sent from support@exness.com.

I would be grateful if you could reply to the email as soon as you have details from the payment system.

Your feedback will be highly appreciated.

Dear kirsna,

According to the information from the Financial department, you are kindly advised to contact your payment system that has been used to make the last deposit to trading account 836260 and ask them whether there is any dispute relating to this transaction.

As far as I understand, you have been notified of this by email sent from support@exness.com.

I would be grateful if you could reply to the email as soon as you have details from the payment system.

Your feedback will be highly appreciated.

Glad to see fast response on complaint Georgii :) Good work :) lets wait to get reply from the thread starter.

Glad to see fast response on complaint Georgii :) Good work :) lets wait to get reply from the thread starter.

Thank you, FxMaster.

I do appreciate it.

The client has been in close contact with us, and the financial team are also in touch with the client's payment system.

So, I am sure the issue will be resolved soon.

Thank you, FxMaster.

I do appreciate it.

The client has been in close contact with us, and the financial team are also in touch with the client's payment system.

So, I am sure the issue will be resolved soon.

Again I must say good work and keep it up Georgii :) It will be good if you can talk with client to update this thread as well.

my skrill a/c dont have problm, i got alrady confrmeshan from skrill, and my skrill a/c have more paymnt if fund have any problm thy will revrsel the paymnt i m useing skrill from 5 years i kn about skrill well
and one more thing whih i madee depocit 2028$ that fund withdwed from ur exness site only
i have all prof
attechd sceen short wich skrill supoort replyed me
and skrill transaction my side dont have any problm

Attachments

• DSC_0052.JPG
    DSC_0052.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 1
  • kkkk.JPG
    kkkk.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 1
  • skrill.JPG
    skrill.JPG