Exness Brokerage Scam My MONEY

zarrmans

Recruit
i just to report my account number 42786 with Exness brokerage (www.exness.com) SO when i make deposit. When i make deposit, 24.82 the company have deducted my bonus -85.31. so my account stop out after that insident. Below is detail transaction after i make deposit and the company deducted my bonus.

aimanhaikalfx@gmail.com

Attachments

• SO_Withdrawal.jpg
    SO_Withdrawal.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 34
This is not enough information.

Tell us if you contacted the broker and what was their answer to you. If you have an email from them about the problem, post it here. If it is in russian, do your best to translate.

If possible post a copy of the terms and conditions for the bonus or a link to the webpage where we can read them.

This is not enough information.

Tell us if you contacted the broker and what was their answer to you. If you have an email from them about the problem, post it here. If it is in russian, do your best to translate.

If possible post a copy of the terms and conditions for the bonus or a link to the webpage where we can read them.

Thanks you Mr Michel. This is website that company http://www.exness.com
After that inside i contacted that company via chatting and from that communication, this problem will solve during 1-3 days.

So, now im waiting for solvingthis problem. I will update time to time if i have any information

Thanks you Mr Michel. This is website that company http://www.exness.com
After that inside i contacted that company via chatting and from that communication, this problem will solve during 1-3 days.

So, now im waiting for solvingthis problem. I will update time to time if i have any information

We are glad to hear that they are working on solving your problem.
It is really very strange that you make a deposit and they deduct something. Usually it happens when you withdraw money!;) Did they give you a bonus on an initial deposit and then decided to deduct it?

Back