Exness.com refuse to refund the money.

ppm

Private
Hi there on dated 10-03-2016 exness.com have done some unplanned maintenance on their server which resulting i was unable to close my open order and resulting a loss of 592 USD.I have raised these issue to them though they have admitted the unplanned maintenance have been done during the time(from 12:45 and was completed at 13:01 GMT+0, March 10)but failed/refuse to refund me the money.So i want you pupil to help me out by getting refund of my money.

I have enclose a screenshot in these post were they admitted the mistake.
wwknef.jpg

In the above screenshot exness admitted the unplanned maintenance started at 12.45 and my order was tripped at 12.45:27 which is 27 seconds latter start of their unplanned maintenance.So i want exness.com refund my money.

So Help me out guys.i have invited exness to join in these thread.

First of all invite them to join the thread and ask them to give us details here from their end. If they failed to reply here then I`ll suggest you more steps.

First of all invite them to join the thread and ask them to give us details here from their end. If they failed to reply here then I`ll suggest you more steps.

Yes sir during post of these message i have already invited them .Just waiting for them to address over here.

Dear ppm,

thank you for bringing this to my attention here.

At the moment I am studying all the information regarding the issue.

When I have done that, I will provide the reply here.

I am kindly asking you and all those who are interested in this case to wait for 1-2 business days more.

Thank you very much.

Keep us update. :)

Latest reply from the company.

2cdtw7m.jpg

They just keep on changing their wordings in every post/reply inorder to defend them self..Initially agent named Hamza Ayaz have said in his post that the maintenance started at 12:45 and was completed at 13:01 GMT+0, March 10.

And in latter post agent named Julia Tretyakova have replied that maintenance starts at 12:46 GMT only...Whom should we believe??It's pathetic to see such a double stands taken by the company in order to defend them self.

At-least for providing such a misleading information to the clients the company should refund the money.

Maybe Exness could be a little more specific. Orders couldn't be executed from 12:45:XX. What was the exact time to the second?

PPM, if there had been no maintenance, how would that have effected the potential stop-out of your order?

Reactions: ppm
Maybe Exness could be a little more specific. Orders couldn't be executed from 12:45:XX. What was the exact time to the second?

PPM, if there had been no maintenance, how would that have effected the potential stop-out of your order?

I have used mobile platform during 12:45 and prior time.Immediately at 12:45 i do find mobile platform mt4 price is freezed(though able to login into the server but price is not updated(it remains freeze)so at 12:47 i tried login mt4 through desktop even there also i was able to login my mt4 but price feedback not updating and everything freeze(expect permitting me login into the server).So i was helpless to close my order apart from forcing me to take a loss of 592 usd.

So after these incident i have contacted their customer support initially their customer support officer named Hamza Ayaz accepted for unscheduled maintenance from 12:45 GMT to 13:01 GMT.And latter another agent Julia Tretyakova said unscheduled maintenance from 12:46 GMT to 13:01 GMT...Likewise they keep changing their words and misleading me.

so i want exness to cancel my order and refund the fund for the concern trade.

Dear pps,

Thank you very much for waiting for my reply.

I have now studied all the details regarding order #28905855 at trading account 8666978.

The order was closed by stop-out at 12:45:27 GMT+0, March 10. Here are some other details that you and other fellow readers may find useful:

Ticket: #28905855
Open time: 10.03.2016 11:49:42
Close time: 10.03.2016 12:45:27
Type: buy
Pair: EURUSDm
Open price: 1.09763
Close price: 1.09171
SL: 0.00000

To begin with, in the first reply to your request our Customer support representative admitted the unscheduled maintenance. However, you were informed that the order was not affected by it as it was forcibly closed before the maintenance.

Our second reply specified the time when the maintenance started - it was 12:45 GMT+0, no exact second given. The time was based on the last M1 EURUSDm candle available in the MT4 before the maintenance. It was the 12:45 M1 candle. This fact convincingly demonstrates that the server was running properly further into minute 12:45, because if it had stopped at 12:45:00 sharp, the last available candle would have been the EURUSDm 12:44 M1.

Consequently, orders were still being executed normally after 12:45:00.

This idea was confirmed in our next reply, where Exness customer support stated that orders could still be executed well into minute 12:45. The reply went on to explain that the minute when clients first could notice that Exness-Real6 server stopped was 12:46. Thus, there was no contradiction in time Support representatives were providing in their replies, as they first said that the maintenance started at 12:45 without specifying the exact second, and later confirmed that orders could still be executed after 12:45:00.

Secondly, I thank you for the video you have sent us capturing the moment you first contacted our Customer support immediately after the maintenance started. Having examined it, I have come to the conclusion that the server was still receiving quotes after 12:46:00. I suggest that you may consider referring to the MT4 time in the video. That time proves that certain orders could be executed even after 12:46:00. However, I would like to stress once again that 12:46 was also the minute our clients could first notice the server was not responding.

Furthermore, I suggest now that we should look at the time when order #28905855 was executed. It is 12:45:27, 33 seconds away from minute 12:46, when, as we have established, clients’ requests were still being executed.

Moreover, I suppose it makes sense to imagine what would have happened if the order had been affected by the unscheduled maintenance. Obviously, if the maintenance had taken place before the order was closed by stop-out, it would only have closed at the moment the server started to work again after the maintenance. In that case, the order would have closed approximately at 13:01 GMT+0, the minute the maintenance ended. Needless to say, orders may not be executed (i.e. opened, modified, or closed) during the maintenance.

That is another clear indication that the order was not in any way affected by the maintenance as it was closed by stop-out at 12:45:27 GMT+0.

Apart from it, the log file provided only has the information on the order’s opening:
0 17:19:42.801 '8666978': order was opened : #28905855 buy 1.00 EURUSDm at 1.09763 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000

I suggest that you also should analyse your Android MT4 logs to see what requests were made there. If you need, I can help you check them.

Taking everything into consideration, I confirm that order #28905855 was executed correctly as it was closed by stop-out before the maintenance.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let me know here or at georgii.bartenev@exness.com.

Back