• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Exness.com

General discussions of a financial company
after 11 days resolve . exness team returned to me 7155$ and deleted bitcoin balance
thanks
Dear tahmad,
We have been following up your case and we are happy that your request has been resolved.
Your cooperation and understanding is highly appreciated.
We remain at your disposal if you have any further request.

Hi Exness,

Can someone please explain what's the status updates for my IB commisions? It's been more than a month since I first raise this issue on 23 March 18 and all that I received is that "Our team are looking into this and we will get back to you".

Untill today haven't received any updates. Looking forward for an update pls. Thank you

Hi Exness,

Can someone please explain what's the status updates for my IB commisions? It's been more than a month since I first raise this issue on 23 March 18 and all that I received is that "Our team are looking into this and we will get back to you".

Untill today haven't received any updates. Looking forward for an update pls. Thank you
Dear chetzfaisal,
Thank you for contacting us.
Please send us your account details to forums@exness.com so that we will be able to check your request.
Should you have any further requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.

H
Dear chetzfaisal,
Thank you for contacting us.
Please send us your account details to forums@exness.com so that we will be able to check your request.
Should you have any further requests, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hi Georgii Bartenev,

Thank you for your concern, I've been communicating with suppot for this. And so same answer that I received. The recent one, is support ask me wait for the updates today (14/5/18). Hopefully there's positive progress, and at the same time I will send the account details as per requested. Thanks again for your concern.

Regards,
Chetzfaisal

✔Why choose Exnes

Choosing the right forex broker is key to successful trading. Traders choose us for professional trading conditions and high quality services.
BOUNUS
✔Comfortable trading environment Instant withdrawal of funds,Wide variety of deposit and withdrawal methods with 0% commission.
✔MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, mobile trading platforms, MT4 WebTerminal More than 80 account currency options TC.
✔TechnicalAnalysis trading indicator from Trading Central.
✔More than 120 currency pairs.
✔Free VPS hosting.
✔Up-to-date financial news from Dow JonesTrader's calculator and currency converter.

Professional trading conditions
● Tight spreads from 0.1 points in Mini and Classic Accounts. Zero Spread on ECN accounts.
● Leverage of 1:Unlimited
● Super fast order execution 0.01sec

*Withdrawal Platforms*
Superfast Cash withdrawals on the following Platforms :
●Skrill ●CASHU
●Neteller. ●Credit Card
●Perfect Money
●Wire Transfer
Zero Commision on most withdrawal and deposit platforms

24/7 Multi Language Support

Welcome Bonus Available to our new clients
Simpy register using the link below, *verify* account and contact us on +961 81 628 325

Open an account now

www.exness.com

exness.com/a/mm0k50d1

exness.com/a/mm0k50d1

Welcoming Real Money Withdrawable Bounus
Simpy register using the link below, *verify* Account and What's app Us on +961 81 628 325

Open a Mini Account Now
exness.com/a/mm0k50d1

exness.com/a/mm0k50d1

www.exness.com

Open and win

account.skrill.com/signup?rid=43431488

or www.skrill.com

Leverage From 1:2000 down to 1:200, 20 minute before high news impact release and remain 5 minute after it.
Newstrader won't like it.

after 11 days resolve . exness team returned to me 7155$ and deleted bitcoin balance
thanks
clear.gif
wow thats cool, congrats!

any new updates on this broker?

Does anyone have something new to say about this broker? I am close to planning to open a mini account with them. Can anyone make me think that I should not do this, becouse what I have read in the review section gave me some confidence?

Anyway ... we'll keep in touch.
Exness is a big scammer.they did not pay 1500$..And exness provide me fake confirmation letter. Please dont trade on exness.

Back