• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Exness.com

General discussions of a financial company
it seems their trading servers are back up, i am getting tick data again. the website is still down. also their primary nameserver was down for a while, i am guessing they hide some sort of widespread technical issue that they are still dealing with.

i was also in same situation. I still had $400+ in my account and now it is vanished and become zero. I can't stop my trading and i didnt put SL because i am scalper. I can accept losses if it is my fault, but this time made me upset because of server down. I should have make cut loss if the server didnt down.
Can we ask compensation of this situation from exness?

irwan best bet is to contact them when their website comes back up.
i am not sure if you can make a claim if you didnt set an SL/TP, so you'd want to check their TOC.

Ok thanks seravitae. I will try contact them if their website (still down) is back normal (need their e-mail address).

Dear Rajivxxx,

We are in contact with NZ government bodies to solve this issue. We hope that in the nearest futures there will be information about our company again.

Best regards,
EXNESS

Update:
Exness was apparently subjected to a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack today. Apparently most services are restored.

Seems they had one very unhappy customer....

I wrote to them about the problem. And they responded very quick. They reopened my open position although still in minus but not much.
Thanks for them. I comfort trade with them eventhough they are not US company.
Their very low spread is interesting for me. Automated withdraw and deposit so quick and the bonus is automatically credited to the account without asking. It is true sometimes we got requote but I can ignore it. Hope they become more popular.
Thanks.

I agree, most of the time their services are quite good, and the features are quite good. I think the only thing this company could improve on is by getting accredited by a proper body (NFA, etc), and also drastically improving the quality of live tech support - I understand they are russian, but I doubt the majority of their traders are. Other then that, no problems so far.

Update:
Exness was apparently subjected to a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack today. Apparently most services are restored.

Seems they had one very unhappy customer....
It was suspiciously a very unhappy competitor ....:rolleyes:
Exness has more then competitors.

Back