Exness fraud.. My account blocked and not visible

Redels

Recruit
Exness blocked my account and now not visible in my personal area.. When I contact customer care they told 24 hours processing time after that visible in personal area. Now 7 working days finished... I have 52000 usd balance in my account..few days before contacted again and they replied that that account not belongs to my I'd... Please help me to solve this problem.. I don't have screenshots of this account

https://www.financemagnates.com/for...s-on-b2b-closes-retail-business-in-europe-uk/
Monday, 28/10/2019
"Exness Focuses on B2B, Closes Retail Business in Europe & UK
The broker had previously mentioned that it wanted to focus more on its B2B operations.
Foreign exchange (forex) broker Exness, announced this Monday that it has decided to close its business in the European Union and European Economic Area – including the United Kingdom.

Exness is licensed in the EU through its two licenses granted by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). According to the statement released on the broker’s website today, the company is leaving its retail business to focus on its B2B offering."

https://www.financemagnates.com/for...s-on-b2b-closes-retail-business-in-europe-uk/
Monday, 28/10/2019
"Exness Focuses on B2B, Closes Retail Business in Europe & UK
The broker had previously mentioned that it wanted to focus more on its B2B operations.
Foreign exchange (forex) broker Exness, announced this Monday that it has decided to close its business in the European Union and European Economic Area – including the United Kingdom.

Exness is licensed in the EU through its two licenses granted by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). According to the statement released on the broker’s website today, the company is leaving its retail business to focus on its B2B offering."

exit scam?

Exness blocked my account and now not visible in my personal area.. When I contact customer care they told 24 hours processing time after that visible in personal area. Now 7 working days finished... I have 52000 usd balance in my account..few days before contacted again and they replied that that account not belongs to my I'd... Please help me to solve this problem.. I don't have screenshots of this account

1) Can you upload any video, screenshots, or account statements showing your account # and

2) How much have you deposited total?

3) How much have you withdrawn previously? What method did you use to withdraw (wire transfer, neteller, etc)

4) any emails sent to support? Did you get any replies? upload screenshot or video here.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Nov 6, 2019 at 4:07 PM

Hello, Redels!

I am sorry for the inconveniences you went through, and apologize for the late reply.

Could you please provide more information for analysis?

An account can be hidden if you've set some filters, however, I would require more information to provide detailed explanation as to why the account was not visible.

You can send all the information at dildora.djalolova@exness.com.

Thank you in advance!

Back