Exness Fraud transactions, dont use them

Exness fraud.. My account not visible in personal area.. I can't make withdrawal now. Waiting for 7 working days

Exness fraud.. My account not visible in personal area.. I can't make withdrawal now. Waiting for 7 working days

Please open your own independent thread and submit evidence with a brief timeline of events:

fpa-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.42337

If you got problem with them then I'll suggest you to open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

I have send them perfectmoney dollars but still not credited

Hello, dear saralsridhar1!

The inconveniences you faced are deeply regretted.

I apologize for the late reply, and I've just come across the comments now.
Kindly, provide more information at my email even if the deposit has been successfully processed.

I would need to check the details of the transaction and check why it was delayed. Usually, deposits and withdrawals via all electronic payment systems in Exness are processed instantly.

Please, email us at dildora.djalolova@exness.com, and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you, a have a great day!

Hello, Redels!

I am sorry for the inconveniences you went through, and apologize for the late reply.

Could you please provide more information for analysis?

An account can be hidden if you've set some filters, however, I would require more information to provide detailed explanation as to why the account was not visible.

You can send all the information at dildora.djalolova@exness.com.

Thank you in advance!

Back