Exness is a scam company

FxMaster

Colonel
I can be a very patient person, but there is a limit to how patient I can be, especially when I’m losing money due to the never ending “TECHNICAL PROBLEMS”, even their support are avoiding me, and that’s unprofessional. There is nothing wrong with a normal broker having normal issues from time to time but these guys have too many of them. Disconnections are really bad, it takes up to 20 if not 30 seconds to execute/close an order, there are getting closer and closer to what I see as a category of SCAM BROKEREGES. I’m pulling my money out, and yeah it takes ages to withdraw, unlike depositing where they can be faster that fast. I will never trade with them again, and will not recommend!

As I have already suggested to another person posting complaint on Exness, instead of starting another thread on Exness.com, post your complaint at Exness.com live forum right here at the FPA where there is a nice Exness Representative posting all sorts of good stuffs on their company.

Go to top of this page on "Reviews & Ratings"....click on "Hot! Forex Brokers Reviews"...look for "Exness.com" (for a faster search, type in "Exness.com" right at the bottom left hand under "Filter Services" and then click on "Go").
Once at the forum dedicated to ratings & reviews for Exness.com, click on "Click here to join live discussion of Exness.com on our forum". Post your complaints there for that nice Exness.com representative to solve or at least to explain your complaint. Alternatively, e-mail your complaint directly to their support team.

Back