Exness - Nightmare and bad exp for me.

Why are you using Exness and not a broker who has an agency model or at the minimum STP your flow??

I choosing Exness cause of my friend told me Exness was a goôd broker, they always good support. Now i Saw what kind of Exness now. !!!
Recommend: stay away from Exness. When News happened, Exness know how to make damage to client. If Client can see the problem, they will blamed to System error. If others cannot see........They leave them alone with their un-profits (They already paid me due to that problem, meaning they well-knows about it already). .... I will continue to monitor that thing. If they continue to do that thing, i will make warning to everyone.

And if any bad thing happened. Customer fault first, never Exness. ! So funny....

Hi all.

After discussion with Exness. I realized that Exness do not have any protection method to prevent hacking activities such as Bruteforce Password, Multi localtion login........... and when the illegal/unauthorized activities happened. They know how to protect Exness, not protect Clients. And they blamed to client fault.......

By the way: Exness still using "technical problem" to make un-profit to client. As i follow alot of traders in my country, when News happened, Exness increased spread alot and if anyone can see the problem, they will say sorry and pay back the money. If other cannot see that problem, they leave them alone and client always lost profits. Actually, Exness paid me 1100$ due to "technical problem" when NEWS happened. Hopefully other traders can see that problem of Exness and we can claim back to Exness and Exness will not FIX that problem :)).

I will quit Exness from now.

Dear vietsing.sales,

thank you for your reply.

We would like to let you know that we understand your concern and we are sorry to hear that you disagree with our decision.

However, as stated in our initial reply to your request the command to open order was sent from a trading platform that was connected to our trading server through your account. Once an order is opened using client's account credential, hence client shall be solely responsible for the orders opened. Based on this and considering the afore-mentioned clause 1.3 (Part D) of Exness Client agreement, this command is considered to have been sent by the Client, the holder of trading account. Needless to say, the command received was executed correctly by the trading server.

Based on this, the decision on the request remains unchanged.

Also, spread may widen on news release as the market is very volatile.

Kindly note that in case there are other arguments to be reviewed, we will be glad to assist you.

Please feel free to contact us if you need any kind of assistance.

Dear vietsing.sales,

thank you for your reply.

We would like to let you know that we understand your concern and we are sorry to hear that you disagree with our decision.

However, as stated in our initial reply to your request the command to open order was sent from a trading platform that was connected to our trading server through your account. Once an order is opened using client's account credential, hence client shall be solely responsible for the orders opened. Based on this and considering the afore-mentioned clause 1.3 (Part D) of Exness Client agreement, this command is considered to have been sent by the Client, the holder of trading account. Needless to say, the command received was executed correctly by the trading server.

Based on this, the decision on the request remains unchanged.

Also, spread may widen on news release as the market is very volatile.

Kindly note that in case there are other arguments to be reviewed, we will be glad to assist you.

Please feel free to contact us if you need any kind of assistance.

Hi Expess.

Since Exness dont have any method to protect client from unauthorized access, and Exnes always blamed to client. I dont want to say any words to Exness. I'm from Viet Nam and cut off orders from HongKong and US. So funny for this stupid thing and If Exness really using 3rd party to cut off orders and then blame to client again...........

By the way: Not only by Spread. Exness keep cheating clients when News happened. I can say like this because Exness already PAID me 1100$ due to "Technical problem". But it's continue happening.
When Exness can fix that problem ? or Exness keep cheating customers like that and keep blaming to Spread?

Hi Expess.

Since Exness dont have any method to protect client from unauthorized access, and Exnes always blamed to client. I dont want to say any words to Exness. I'm from Viet Nam and cut off orders from HongKong and US. So funny for this stupid thing and If Exness really using 3rd party to cut off orders and then blame to client again...........

By the way: Not only by Spread. Exness keep cheating clients when News happened. I can say like this because Exness already PAID me 1100$ due to "Technical problem". But it's continue happening.
When Exness can fix that problem ? or Exness keep cheating customers like that and keep blaming to Spread?

Dear vietsing.sales,

Please, note that Exness does not open trades on clients' accounts.
You are and account owner, your password has been created by you. Exness does not have an access to clients' accounts.
We understand your frustration, but we hope for your cooperation.

We will email you the details of your case once again.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, will will be happy to do so.
Please, email me at dildora.djalolova@exness.com for any further inquiries.

Hi Exness.
Then how my account been cut off orders since it's not from me? No way to leak out my account information.
Tell me how? If not Exness co-op with others to do ?

Hi Exness.
Then how my account been cut off orders since it's not from me? No way to leak out my account information.
Tell me how? If not Exness co-op with others to do ?

Dear vietsing.sales,

Please, try to understand that keeping your account information safe is your responsibility.
If you shared your password with the third party, the company cannot be responsible for it.
Exness is absolutely honest when it comes to finance, pricing, and execution. We’ve earned the trust of our clients by providing high quality services and transparency. You can easily access financial reports and tick history on our website. Exness is one of the first brokers to publish audit reports. Financial reports are audited by the world-renowned auditor Deloitte each quarter. Tick history provides you with historical data about ask and bid prices for each day, month, and year.

However, if password of your trading account was shared with the third party, unfortunately, there is not much we can do. IP address from the US or Hong Kong could be used even in Vietnam by using VPN hosting, sir.
If there is anything I can assist you with, please, do not hesitate to contact me directly at my email, I will do my best to help you.

We hope for your understanding!

Dear vietsing.sales,

Please, try to understand that keeping your account information safe is your responsibility.
If you shared your password with the third party, the company cannot be responsible for it.
Exness is absolutely honest when it comes to finance, pricing, and execution. We’ve earned the trust of our clients by providing high quality services and transparency. You can easily access financial reports and tick history on our website. Exness is one of the first brokers to publish audit reports. Financial reports are audited by the world-renowned auditor Deloitte each quarter. Tick history provides you with historical data about ask and bid prices for each day, month, and year.

However, if password of your trading account was shared with the third party, unfortunately, there is not much we can do. IP address from the US or Hong Kong could be used even in Vietnam by using VPN hosting, sir.
If there is anything I can assist you with, please, do not hesitate to contact me directly at my email, I will do my best to help you.

We hope for your understanding!

Hi Exness.

THanks for your reply.

I've never shared password to anyone else. Please tell me how can i lost password? Exness do not have any protection method to protect Clients.
- No Bruteforce password protection.
- No Location detection.

Do not say Exness is trusted Broker. For my point of view. Exness was good but now alot of problem:
- Spread changed alot, trying to cheat users. When I asked Exness to clear everything, then they say SORRY and paid me back 1.100$ and Exness claimed to Technical Error and then make it keep happening. Now still pending my 40 orders for 2 weeks of process? Do it need much of time for this process?
- Trying to cut off client orders. And trying to refused it. My 16.000 gone with Exness.
- Exness said: Account Manager will call to me. And then NO ONE called to me. So funny of Exness.

Recommend: get away from Exness !!!!.

As i dropped email to Exness few days ago to asking about my processing status and still no response from Exness...... !!! My pending 40 orders might be gone because if they do clearly, should be pay me back alot :)
Hoping Exness still valid as a trusted broker :)).

Back