Exness - Refuse to pay my winnings

Mr_007

Recruit
I am a new user of exness but not deposited money yet.. Have you withdraw some money before? I am worried about withdrawal will be problem or not receiving... what is your past withdrawal experience?
hello sir..could you kindly share what are those brokers that froze your account?? , that way can avoid them..i am currently looking for a broker...i think after reading these reviews i will also stay away from exness as well, especailly with their trade volume rule..

Deltoid88

Sergeant
could you kindly share what are those brokers that froze your account??
Hello trader,

Exness continues to ignore absolute and unbeatable evidence provided by me that my positions on BTCUSD would be winning, not losing if leverage was correct. There was technical glitch from their side, error which they admit, but yet again refuse to pay withdrawal of 5855 EUR. With this Exness proves that they can not be trusted, and I advise to not choose Exness, and especially not Tickmill.

I still fight with them to recover my funds, and I wont stop until I take what they owe me.

Financial Service Authority (FSA regulator) deals with my case for 7 months already! Still no concrete respond from them. Useless regulator. I advise to choose respected, and regulated broker only by FCA and CySec regulators. Other regulators looks like they are worthless.

@Alberto Frattin why funds are not paid to my account #885800?! I have spoken with chief executive Dilorom Farkhodova, gave her unbeatable proof about my positions, backed up by calculations and she just went silent. This is completely unacceptable! This is scam and bully behavior. My funds must be paid, only then my case can be solved. I demand amount of 5855 EUR to be paid to my account.

Going to chase you on court if necessary!