• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Exness - Refuse to pay my winnings

I am having an issue with a company
Dear @Deltoid88,

When you file a complaint to FSA, they will be in charge of it.
Kindly contact FSA directly if you have any question about your complaint: https://fsaseychelles.sc/

What do you think I was doing all this time @Alberto Frattin ? I made complaint 11 months ago to your FSA regulator, and still no valid response from them! You dare to call yourself regulated company?! What a joke! Of course I tried to make contact with FSA but they do not provide any valid response!

Point is, I have proven I am right here publicly and that I am damaged by you for 5855 EUR. Either you prove me wrong, which you cant, or pay me my funds! There should be no third option! Why I am still not paid?! Pay me my money!

@Alberto Frattin , your FSA regulator did not make any response to my complaint, and obviously they do not intend to. Fake regulator! I advise all traders to expect nothing from this fake regulator from Seychelles.

So, we must solve this issue between us @Alberto Frattin . I proved exactly how I am damaged and for how much, therefore I must be paid. Do we have agreement? You did not provide any argument to prove me wrong, because you cant. You are either going to pay what you owe me or you must be consider as fraudulent broker. So simple. What is going to be?

Posted from another thread...

For me best broker is Exness, even though I have one issue unresolved with them too. Still, best trading conditions, instant withdrawals regardless of the amount. I made over Million EUR withdrawals with Exness without any issue. Here is my referral link for opening account with them: https://one.exnesslink.com/a/tusekuse

Come on chap, you cannot be out there selling yourself as an IB for Exness whilst having an active scam alert thread running here. People here already cannot tell the difference between something that is unfair (or an unresolved issue) and something that is a scam.

Come on chap, you cannot be out there selling yourself as an IB for Exness whilst having an active scam alert thread running here.

I just gave honest reply to trader who asked me about what broker should be used. I traded with many of them and I consider Exness being the best, even though I have this unresolved issue with them. What Exness did to me is not a scam. it was technical issue on their end which cost me money, what many others is pure scam constructed with evil intention. Many other brokers did nothing wrong to me, they were fair, but still Exness is better than them.

What I do not appreciate is Exness unwillingness to just pay me what they owe me. @Alberto Frattin please contact your payment and complain team and ask them are they willing to pay me 5855 EUR to my account #885800 so that we can finish with this finally? I am big trader, as you can see, and I stayed loyal to you and I believe this the least what I deserve, respect and that you pay for your mistake. I already gave you unbeatable evidences for my case. Also your FSA regulator did not respond to my complaint about this case and they obviously wont, that means we need to solve this between us here and now. I am welcoming Exness representative to come here.

@The Exness Team ,your attention is needed. Read my post above please.
Can you tell me in your symbol property Margin calculation mode, profit calculation, and Contract size for BTCUSD ??

1654853571135.png

Can you tell me in your symbol property Margin calculation mode, profit calculation, and Contract size for BTCUSD ??

Hello, thank you for interest. Sure, here you can see contract specification for BTCUSD:

Exness BTCUSD.jpg

At time when I had my position, on 29th December 2019, leverage for BTCUSD was 1:100, margin percentage above was 1%, while now is 0.3%. What is the point of my case is that before you proceed with profit calculation you must calculate correctly Margin, which must be 622.64 EUR, that was written in my MT4 while my positions were opened, and that margin must be margin calculated with leverage of 1:100. Any calculation you perform must satisfy this formula for Profit/Loss = (closing price/opening price -1) x Leverage x Margin. This formula applies always for any instrument.

Margin exness.jpg

Hello, thank you for interest. Sure, here you can see contract specification for BTCUSD:

View attachment 77465

At time when I had my position, on 29th December 2019, leverage for BTCUSD was 1:100, margin percentage above was 1%, while now is 0.3%. What is the point of my case is that before you proceed with profit calculation you must calculate correctly Margin, which must be 622.64 EUR, that was written in my MT4 while my positions were opened, and that margin must be margin calculated with leverage of 1:100. Any calculation you perform must satisfy this formula for Profit/Loss = (closing price/opening price -1) x Leverage x Margin. This formula applies always for any instrument.

View attachment 77466
Dear Friend,

I am sorry to say if their Profit calculation mode is Forex then In the calculation for Profit and loss leverage is not calculated

Here is Mt4's Profit Calculation for Forex : (Close Price-Open Price )*Contract size*lots

So In your case Leverage not affecting your Pnl This is True Dear Friend.

So As per Mt4 Technical Terms your Calculation is wrong Dear Friend.

So As per Mt4 Technical Terms your Calculation is wrong Dear Friend.

The one who is wrong is you. Obviously you do not understand what you are talking about. This formula for Profit/Loss = (closing price / opening price - 1) x Leverage x Margin is correct always! Regardless of instrument or the way profit is calculated. Try it on any example. End result is going to be the same like with formula: (Close Price-Open Price )*Contract size*lots, moreover it is the same formula.

Yes, in this example my Profit/Loss assessment was wrong, I was losing two times more than I wanted, only because WRONG leverage of 200 instead of 100 was applied. That is exactly the point of my case. Moreover, you can calculate Profit/Loss directly with your formula, but before you do that calculate Margin too, and you wont be able to get Margin shown in MT4 during time my position was opened. Point is, Exness has no right to apply wrong leverage, it affected directly my Profit/Loss calculations. It will be affected however you calculate, since there is only one correct result, and ALL DATA must be correct, that includes Margin too.

@The Exness Team @AlbertoFrattin your attention is needed, matter is urgent and your involvement here is necessary. Until amount of 5855 EUR is not paid to my account #885800 my case remains opened.

Back