• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Exness - Refuse to pay my winnings

I am having an issue with a company
@Alberto Frattin where is respond from your team on my arguments?!

Margin for my positions is 622.64 EUR, like written in MT4, leverage is 100, like written in your zero account specification for BTCUSD. If that is true, and that must be true, then my positions are winning, not losing! That is pure fact! You must pay me my funds!

I demand amount of 5854.50 EUR to be funded to my trading account #885800 at once and my case finally resolved.

@Alberto Frattin where is respond from your team on my arguments?!

Margin for my positions is 622.64 EUR, like written in MT4, leverage is 100, like written in your zero account specification for BTCUSD. If that is true, and that must be true, then my positions are winning, not losing! That is pure fact! You must pay me my funds!

I demand amount of 5854.50 EUR to be funded to my trading account #885800 at once and my case finally resolved.
I would advise you to talk to them and figure out a solution. Hope it gets resolved soon :)

I would advise you to talk to them and figure out a solution. Hope it gets resolved soon

Trying that for months with no success. Their intention is not to solve my case fairly and to pay me my funds since loss only occurred because of their error. Their intention is to try to avoid to pay me my funds hiding behind false arguments and calculations. I am not going to allow that! If they do not want to pay me my funds willingly, they will pay it by force, pushed by their regulator! I already made complaint to FSA regulator, waiting for update on my case.

@Alberto Frattin why funds of 5854.50 EUR are not placed to my trading account #885800?! What are you waiting for?!

Here we can see bully behavior from Exness. When I showed them undeniable evidence proved with calculations they just stop responding instead of paying my funds!

Perhaps it is time to formally invite the company. Follow this tutorial:

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jul 15, 2020 at 11:29 AM

Back