• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Exness - Refuse to pay my winnings

I am having an issue with a company
invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jul 15, 2020 at 11:29 AM
@Alberto Frattin why funds of 5854.50 EUR are not placed to my trading account #885800?! What are you waiting for?!

Here we can see bully behavior from Exness. When I showed them undeniable evidence proved with calculations they just stop responding instead of paying my funds!

I am a new user of exness but not deposited money yet.. Have you withdraw some money before? I am worried about withdrawal will be problem or not receiving... what is your past withdrawal experience?

what is your past withdrawal experience?

Excellent withdrawal experience, fast and without any problems. Made more then 50 K in withdrawals without any problem or delay. Exness is trust worthy broker, just their stuff have some problems about calculation and true meaning of margin ;)

Exness is wise choice to trade with. Even though I have this unresolved issue with them.

I see. Thanks for your information. You should calm & negotiate if the broker is good in withdrawal. I have been with very bad experience about withdrawals in previous 2 brokers. They freeze my account and didn't give my money back yet with using investigating reason.

Thanks. I hope this time this exness should be ok . I am checking any guy got withdrawal problems with exness.

wow are you sure? I thought they were reliable.

Most of times they were, but this case is exception. They damaged me for 5854.50 EUR and still refuse to pay it. I am working with their FSA regulator in order to recover my funds, since they refuse to pay it even after undeniable calculations provided by me.

There is still no progress on my case, Exness still did not pay funds they owe me. FSA regulator is working on my case and they are still reviewing data both Exness and me have sent to them. They are very slow, but hopefully their investigation will be completed soon and Exness pushed to pay me my funds, 5855 EUR. Will post any important update as soon as I have it.

You may want to take a look at their updated policy on withdrawals:

Yes, saw that. Since Exness had excellent withdrawal and deposit conditions without any fee, obviously some people took advantage of that with no interest of trading, so Exness applied the rule of minimum amount of trading activity, which is reasonable to exist. I do agree with that, but I disagree with specific amount they require, it is a lot, it should be 10 times lower. That would be fair for Exness and for traders.

However, my case here against Exness has nothing to do with withdrawals. My case is about positions which should have been winning if leverage was correct on my account, not losing which happened because of that wrong leverage applied.

Back