• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Exness - Refuse to pay my winnings

I am having an issue with a company
I am a new user of exness but not deposited money yet.. Have you withdraw some money before? I am worried about withdrawal will be problem or not receiving... what is your past withdrawal experience?
hello sir..could you kindly share what are those brokers that froze your account?? , that way can avoid them..i am currently looking for a broker...i think after reading these reviews i will also stay away from exness as well, especailly with their trade volume rule..

could you kindly share what are those brokers that froze your account??
Hello trader,

Exness continues to ignore absolute and unbeatable evidence provided by me that my positions on BTCUSD would be winning, not losing if leverage was correct. There was technical glitch from their side, error which they admit, but yet again refuse to pay withdrawal of 5855 EUR. With this Exness proves that they can not be trusted, and I advise to not choose Exness, and especially not Tickmill.

I still fight with them to recover my funds, and I wont stop until I take what they owe me.

Financial Service Authority (FSA regulator) deals with my case for 7 months already! Still no concrete respond from them. Useless regulator. I advise to choose respected, and regulated broker only by FCA and CySec regulators. Other regulators looks like they are worthless.

@Alberto Frattin why funds are not paid to my account #885800?! I have spoken with chief executive Dilorom Farkhodova, gave her unbeatable proof about my positions, backed up by calculations and she just went silent. This is completely unacceptable! This is scam and bully behavior. My funds must be paid, only then my case can be solved. I demand amount of 5855 EUR to be paid to my account.

Going to chase you on court if necessary!

Dear @Deltoid88,

As mentioned before, our Team had reviewed your positions and our decision is final.

We had sent a detailed explanation of your positions via email, the technical glitch didn't affect the result of your positions. You have contacted our customer support Team, if you have any other questions please reply to the emails received from support@exness.com.

We understand your frustration, and we kindly suggest that you wait for the response by the regulator.

@Alberto Frattin, your final decision must be changed since it is WRONG! That is a fact which I proved to you already, yet you ignore it and stay silent on unbeatable evidence.

Yes, you provided detailed answer via email, just that answer proves nothing about my case, and completely misses the point of my case. You provided calculation for leverage 1:200, and leverage must be 1:100. You just showed what we already knew, that my position would be losing for leverage 1:200 and margin 622.64 EUR, but that is not the point. Point is to provide calculation for leverage 1:100 and margin 622.64 EUR and to see would my positions would be winning or losing. I already provided you detailed calculation which proves that my positions would be winning, not losing for leverage 1:100 and margin 622.64 EUR! That is unbeatable proof which you ignore! Trading results need to be corrected and my account funded with 5855 EUR, amount which I would have had if everything about leverage was correct on my account. That is a fact!

Yes, we wait for your useless FSA regulator for 7 months already! Case this simple should be solved within days, and 7 months have passed with no concrete respond from your regulator. Whatever this regulator says, truth stays on my side, and it can not be changed. My case will be opened until you pay what you owe me. If this regulator does not force you to pay me my funds, then I am going to sue Exness and your FSA regulator to court as well. Be aware of that!

I demand amount of 5855 EUR to be put to my trading account # 885800 and my case finally resolved! That is only way how my case can be solved!

Forgive me, but I'm not understanding how your calculations support that you would have made money, and not lost it?

Greetings! Thank you for your interest for my case. I am going to explain point of my case once again.

This is data for my positions:

Margin exness.jpg

Profit/loss is calculated like this: Profit/Loss = (closing price / opening price - 1) x Leverage x Margin. This formula applies for any instrument, any broker, and must be satisfied with all calculations. By margin, I mean margin written in MT4. That number is 622.64 EUR. Before opening positions I calculated that I need to have total Margin of 622 EUR for Leverage 1:100 so that I would have desired stop out price for my short positions. So, I opened my positions in lot size to match 622 EUR for margin written in MT4. I opened first position, and when I saw that Margin is not enough, I opened second position too to create 622 EUR Margin in MT4. Problem is, that margin in MT4 was calculated with leverage 200, not leverage 100 like I thought, like it must be since leverage is 1:100 for BTCUSD with Exness. Point is, because of that wrong leverage I opened position 2 times larger then I wanted without knowing it! Consequences of that is that I was losing 2 times more then I should, and had much closer stop out price! If information about leverage was correct, my position would be 2 times smaller then position I had, and when looking at price action for BTCUSD, it can be seen that my positions would not reach stop out level if I had my desired stop out price, my positions would hit take profit level on 6900. That is the point here!

Exness pretends to be stupid and ignore this fact that my positions would be winning, not losing if information about my position was correct. By that I mean Leverage and Margin in MT4. It is a fact that my positions would be winning, not losing if indeed Margin was 622.64 EUR and Leverage 1:100, yet Exness ignores this fact and refuses to pay my funds! They are only responsible for loss I suffered since error was on their side. Exness pretends that everything was correct with my positions and calculates my loss for margin 622.64 EUR with leverage 200. I even sent Exness support screenshot of my positions when I opened them and ask them directly is leverage indeed 100, and they have confirmed it! False information! Later they admit wrong leverage was applied to my account, and yet refuse to pay what they owe me! Exness pretends that I wanted to have positions this big, to have Margin 622.64 EUR for 200 leverage, which is completely false assumption! I wanted to have positions with Margin = 622.64 EUR with leverage 1:100, and any profit/loss calculation must be done to respect that!

@sam.peters do you understand now how Exness damaged me with wrong information about leverage? If something is still not clear, do not hesitate to ask.

@Alberto Frattin you must calculate Profit/Loss for leverage 100 and Margin written in MT4, which is 622.64 EUR! Now, pay me what you owe me!

Greetings! Thank you for your interest for my case. I am going to explain point of my case once again.

This is data for my positions:

View attachment 61639

Profit/loss is calculated like this: Profit/Loss = (closing price / opening price - 1) x Leverage x Margin. This formula applies for any instrument, any broker, and must be satisfied with all calculations. By margin, I mean margin written in MT4. That number is 622.64 EUR. Before opening positions I calculated that I need to have total Margin of 622 EUR for Leverage 1:100 so that I would have desired stop out price for my short positions. So, I opened my positions in lot size to match 622 EUR for margin written in MT4. I opened first position, and when I saw that Margin is not enough, I opened second position too to create 622 EUR Margin in MT4. Problem is, that margin in MT4 was calculated with leverage 200, not leverage 100 like I thought, like it must be since leverage is 1:100 for BTCUSD with Exness. Point is, because of that wrong leverage I opened position 2 times larger then I wanted without knowing it! Consequences of that is that I was losing 2 times more then I should, and had much closer stop out price! If information about leverage was correct, my position would be 2 times smaller then position I had, and when looking at price action for BTCUSD, it can be seen that my positions would not reach stop out level if I had my desired stop out price, my positions would hit take profit level on 6900. That is the point here!

Exness pretends to be stupid and ignore this fact that my positions would be winning, not losing if information about my position was correct. By that I mean Leverage and Margin in MT4. It is a fact that my positions would be winning, not losing if indeed Margin was 622.64 EUR and Leverage 1:100, yet Exness ignores this fact and refuses to pay my funds! They are only responsible for loss I suffered since error was on their side. Exness pretends that everything was correct with my positions and calculates my loss for margin 622.64 EUR with leverage 200. I even sent Exness support screenshot of my positions when I opened them and ask them directly is leverage indeed 100, and they have confirmed it! False information! Later they admit wrong leverage was applied to my account, and yet refuse to pay what they owe me! Exness pretends that I wanted to have positions this big, to have Margin 622.64 EUR for 200 leverage, which is completely false assumption! I wanted to have positions with Margin = 622.64 EUR with leverage 1:100, and any profit/loss calculation must be done to respect that!

@sam.peters do you understand now how Exness damaged me with wrong information about leverage? If something is still not clear, do not hesitate to ask.

@Alberto Frattin you must calculate Profit/Loss for leverage 100 and Margin written in MT4, which is 622.64 EUR! Now, pay me what you owe me!
Your trading account balance is 2,300 euro and you are trading with 9.0 & 10.0 lot size?
You are one very high risk taker!

Back