Exness refused to pay my deposit - please help me recover my money

jagankris

Recruit
Hi I am Jagan from India.New to Forex Trading.

Started trading with exness.
They gave an offshore account no which I added to bank beneficiary account to which I transferred money and it was immediately reflected as dollars in USD.

After few days of trading I withdrew all money from exness due to personal reasons.
Then after few months I tried to renew my trading with Exness by depositing 1700 USD to the same old offshore bank account provided by them.

To my shocking the amount was not reflected in my trading account.

Even after several communications and reminders there was no reply.I called my relationship manager in Cyprus Mr.Srivastav Srinivas.He assured that he will speak to CEO regarding this.

One day the customer support refused saying that the offshore account to which I transferred money is not what I was supposed to transfer funds and bluntly said don't contact us anymore regarding the issue.
There was no communication to me from Exness that the offshore account to which amount needs to transferred was changed.
Also Mr.Srivastav Srinivas to stopped picking my calls.

Checked with Bank they said the money I transferred to offshore account was withdrawn.

Actually I lost my hopes and didn't know what to do and how to proceed further regarding this issue until I found forex peace army website fighting scams of brokers and fraudsters and gained some hope.

Kindly help,guide me getting my Money back from Exness.

Best Regards,
Jagan Krishnasamy

Attachments

• ExnessChat.docx
    19.4 KB · Views: 18
  • ExnessFundTransfer_Problem.docx
    10.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Exness_Transcript.txt
    4.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Exness.txt
    9.1 KB · Views: 5

They gave an offshore account no which I added to bank beneficiary account to which I transferred money and it was immediately reflected as dollars in USD.

After few days of trading I withdrew all money from exness due to personal reasons.
Then after few months I tried to renew my trading with Exness by depositing 1700 USD to the same old offshore bank account provided by them.

Even after several communications and reminders there was no reply.I called my relationship manager in Cyprus Mr.Srivastav Srinivas.He assured that he will speak to CEO regarding this.

One day the customer support refused saying that the offshore account to which I transferred money is not what I was supposed to transfer funds and bluntly said don't contact us anymore regarding the issue.
There was no communication to me from Exness that the offshore account to which amount needs to transferred was changed.

Checked with Bank they said the money I transferred to offshore account was withdrawn.

Actually I lost my hopes and didn't know what to do and how to proceed further regarding this issue until I found forex peace army website fighting scams of brokers and fraudsters and gained some hope.

Best Regards,
Jagan Krishnasamy
@Alberto Frattin, can we have your attention here, please?

- How much was this initial deposit for which you got back? How did you deposit? And how did you withdraw it?
- What dates were the deposit/withdrawal?

Also your 2nd deposit which was unsuccessful.....what date did you attempt this?

Do you have a complete account statement? you can get one by using this tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Hopefully some exposure to your problem here may get you what you need. No guarantees though. I recommend studying the business model of the brokerage you intend to deposit with. And control your gambling/greed impulses.....they target these especially in certain countries.

Last edited:
Dear jagankris,

We understand your frustration. As mentioned in our email sent on the 1st December, we're not able to assist you in this case and we kindly suggest that you look into the issue with your bank.

You have transferred the amount directly into the closed bank account of the provider, instead of making the payment to the account that reflects in your Personal Area.

Please remember that you can only make a deposit from your Personal Area. Due to this error, unfortunately our Team is not able to help you further.

Have a nice day
Best regards

Typo in my first post not 1700 USD but 1 lakh 70,000 rupees approximately 2330 USD.
join the fight on DISCORD

FPA Forums Team Note: You have promoted your discord group in complaint threads for several unrelated companies. You also are accessing the FPA using anonymous proxies. Please provide more information about your group so we can be sure that you are not a recovery room scammer.

Dear jagankris,

We understand your frustration. As mentioned in our email sent on the 1st December, we're not able to assist you in this case and we kindly suggest that you look into the issue with your bank.

You have transferred the amount directly into the closed bank account of the provider, instead of making the payment to the account that reflects in your Personal Area.

Please remember that you can only make a deposit from your Personal Area. Due to this error, unfortunately our Team is not able to help you further.

Have a nice day
Best regards
Mr.Alberto Frattin

What a stupid reply.

Do I know your Provider in person ?

What can the bank do ? Banks can only facilitate bank transfers.

Yes I was given an account number for Bank transfer.I added to my beneficiary. I was making payments and withdrawals through Bank Transfers.
In trust of Exness we add the account no provided by Exness as beneficiary.
Suddenly you change the bank account no.Was it communicated to me by email or SMS ?

Now "closed bank account of the provider" ? - Which is an internal issue between you and the account provider why it was not communicated immediately to me ?

Speak to bank - How many days it took for you to communicate clearly to speak to the Bank.
When the payment was made by me.
You mail after several days after several follow ups to communicate to the bank.
Now the so called provider who had/having tie up with you withdrew my money.

What the bank can do ?
They asked me to ask EXNESS.

Exness should persuade the Provider to refund or Exness should refund ?

So should I sue Exness for Fraudulent cheating of clients by associating with rogue providers.

Best Regards,
Jagan Krishnasamy
Dear Jagankris, We apologize for your experience and will do everything we can to solve your case. Please rest assured that we will personally escalate your case and be in touch with any updates.
Best, The Exness Team

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on May 11, 2022 at 8:53 PM

Back