• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Exness rejecting Withdrawal if you don't trade sufficient volume

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally not relevant or appropriate to this thread. If you want to call me a liar then do it in the linked thread.

Even if there was a bonus, how does that affect original deposit +/-profits or losses??. It would only affect the bonus. Another reason why ESMA removed such incentives. (because unscrupulous brokers were using it to trick/trap clients and delay withdrawals).

It was just a thought from me. Because I also see a lot of other complaints on other brokers when it comes to broker bonusses. Usually they are non-payable. Example: you deposit 100€ and get a 50€ bonus, you make 50€ profit and want to withdraw 200€. That's usually not possible, you can only withdraw 150€ in that case.
But I see, the OP said that his clients didn't use a broker bonus.

I hereby confirm again that this was not the case of Bonus, Client didn't get any bonus in the account.

Thanks but Kindly read the very first message of this thread again before suggesting any theory.

Exness Broker simply rejecting withdrawal (even if You don't get Bonus).

You can confirm if by talking to the customer support of EXNESS

Previously You could make withdraw even without Trading If You change mind after deposit.

but Exness passed a new rule that If You deposit into Your account using any payment method, You can only make a withdrawal if You had accomplished a sufficient amount of Trading volume. Even if You want to withdraw Your initial deposit, not the profit.

They Say that You must complete sufficient Trading Volume (Which they'll not confirm you how much should be) even when You ask to Customer support chat. Or try depositing some amount and make withdraw it without trading, they'll reject Your withdrawal.

my client Traded some lots and withdraw because He felt that his strategy not working. So he decided to discontinue trading and simply place withdrawal. It was not a profit. He requested the withdrawal of the Initial Deposit.

So why people are discussing Bonus here?

Check the below screenshots proof of Chat with customer support today on 28th Aug 2020.

1st Screenshot:
1598596017810.png

2nd Screenshot:
1598596356016.png

3rd Screenshot:

1598596696237.png

4th Screenshot:
1598596738193.png

5th Screenshot:
1598596792906.png

6th Screenshot:
1598596830843.png

7th Screenshot:
1598596888577.png

8th Screenshot:

1598596947679.png

9th Screenshot:

1598597153639.png

another screenshot of further chats is posted in the next message as there's a limit of screenshots in a single message here. kindly check the next message after this...

Attachments

• 1598596633013.png
    1598596633013.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 21
CONTINUED OF PREVIOUS MESSAGE,

MORE SCREENSHOT OF FURTHER CHAT WITH EXNESS,

10th SCREENSHOT:

1598597775167.png

11th SCREENSHOT:

1598597835838.png

12th Screenshot:

1598597950036.png

Now anyone has Doubt that Exness is not rejecting the withdrawal?? Kindly refer the Chat proof of the same of You can also connect to Exness Support chat to confirm the same.

Thanks!

It was just a thought from me. Because I also see a lot of other complaints on other brokers when it comes to broker bonusses. Usually they are non-payable. Example: you deposit 100€ and get a 50€ bonus, you make 50€ profit and want to withdraw 200€. That's usually not possible, you can only withdraw 150€ in that case.
But I see, the OP said that his clients didn't use a broker bonus.
I have submitted the proof below, with screenshot, Kindly check it

Actually it's not a scam. It's just an example of how in the real world there is no free lunch.

There are a couple of issues to consider when it come to deposit and withdrawal operations :-

1. Money laundering. The brokers have an obligation to keep an eye open for money laundering, and depositing money followed by a withdrawal without sufficient trading is suspicious;
2. Costs. The payment processors charge significant fees. Neteller & Skrill easily run to 4%m which the broker has paid on your behalf......a pretty good perk if you ask me. In exchange, you are expected to make sufficient trade volume. It is, after all, a business and not a charity. Same goes for withdrawal costs.

I am surprised that they rejected the withdrawal outright. I would have assumed they would have written to your clients and informed them of the issue and advised of a withdrawal fee.

Since I have never run into the problem, I am not sure what they would do in the case of AML suspicions but, presumably, it would involve, at least, an additional round of verifications.

I should add that many broker have this restriction. Roboforex will hit you a 6.5% withdrawal fee if you don't have sufficient trading volume and you use Neteller.

For, now, please can you upload the actual correspondence your client receive, so we can see exactly what they said. Also advise of the payment system used.

Kindly check my Today's reply to this thread, I have uploaded all the proof with screenshot like chatting with customer support of EXNESS.

@tradeexpress please follow this tutorial to invite the company to this thread formally:

Also add a review of your experience here:

---

@AsstModerator @FPA Forums Team I recommend updating the review page with a note that Exness apparently requires minimum trading volume before ANY withdrawals will become available. And that they do not have an exact formula as to how much the minimum volume is.

If a broker is willing to hold clients funds hostage (neglecting their fiduciary responsibility to their client), then we can at least warn others.

Wouldn't be surprised with such a brazen policy that more reports start coming in of people unable to withdraw. There is a pattern of increasing brazenness by brokers over the last 2 years or so.....but I presume especially now with pandemic they are just outright jacking people's deposits.

Last edited:
Actually it's not a scam. It's just an example of how in the real world there is no free lunch.

There are a couple of issues to consider when it come to deposit and withdrawal operations :-

1. Money laundering. The brokers have an obligation to keep an eye open for money laundering, and depositing money followed by a withdrawal without sufficient trading is suspicious;
2. Costs. The payment processors charge significant fees. Neteller & Skrill easily run to 4%m which the broker has paid on your behalf......a pretty good perk if you ask me. In exchange, you are expected to make sufficient trade volume. It is, after all, a business and not a charity. Same goes for withdrawal costs.

I am surprised that they rejected the withdrawal outright. I would have assumed they would have written to your clients and informed them of the issue and advised of a withdrawal fee.

Since I have never run into the problem, I am not sure what they would do in the case of AML suspicions but, presumably, it would involve, at least, an additional round of verifications.

I should add that many broker have this restriction. Roboforex will hit you a 6.5% withdrawal fee if you don't have sufficient trading volume and you use Neteller.

For, now, please can you upload the actual correspondence your client receive, so we can see exactly what they said. Also advise of the payment system used.

I request you to check my proofs before suggesting any theory. I have submitted chat proofs(Screenshots) above in this Thread. You can also independently ask the on Support chat about the Withdrawal without Trading volume.

Please note, This is NOT a BONUS Account issue, PLEASE don't get confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back