Exness scam me with slippage 800 point for XAUUSD, anybody here have still believed exness?! I lost

Cphiem

Private
At 11:26 on 20th of November the market was moving.
At that time order #27601076 hit stop loss level, but my set up Stoploss is 1268 for order buy @1270.713, and then, exness give me a price 1260.033 for lotsize 0.5, take me 400$.

i contacted with exness and they give me some reason:

At that time order #27601076 hit stop loss level, and actual market price jumped right to 1260.033, there was a gap.
According to the regulations of gap execution(https://www.exness.com/forex/specifications), the order will be executed at the first market quote in case the price set in the pending order hits the gap and the difference between the first market quote (after the gap) and the order price will equal or exceed a definite pips quantity (gap-level) for the definite instrument.

with that, they can take more and more money of clients like me.

I need an exness's representative to here and explaine to me, how, you can get slippage too many point and take money for your clients. This is not the first time i have. anybody here can see another my topic about exness, the last time I get a satisfactory explanation, and hope this time too

Attachments

• exscam.png
    exscam.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 14
support team answer refused to recognize errorsimage.jpg

anybody here can see this image have not gap, it real price. but exness support tell me have gap and take my money. get price 1260.033 to me.

This is scam, fraud and cheating customers!

maybe i should contact with FDR or some related organizations for seeking fairness.

exness are advertising in this forum with alot of goods thing, no slippage.. ect ect... how can they do that

They explain this is a gap, and get rules gap to use, but anybody here can see attack image show nothing gap in this case.

Price moving fast and exness cheating customer!

Time order is 2013.11.20.11:25, it about between 5:20am GBP MPC Member Dale Speaks and 8:30am CAD Wholesale Sales m/m, not at news time. But suddently price moving fast and then as you seen

News isn't just 'what you see on ForexFactory calendar'. Clearly something suddenly changed the perception of the market, and a large amount of investors reacted. I'm not saying you did anything wrong, but possibly neither did the broker. Liquidity risk is something we have to consider along with all the other risks.
I think if you claim a broker is a scam, you need more proof than just losing money.

exness can explain with me reason why, but they dont do that. they said this is a gap and get me rules of exness about gap. while this is clearly not a gap.

why they dont explain more clearly? because they dont want to get back my money!

Well, a gap means the quote jumped from one price, to another without, going through all the points in the middle. A candle only shows Open, High, Low, Close... price may have gapped inside of that candle.
In some contexts, 'gap' means between, the Close of one candle, and the open of the next.. but Exness don't mean that..

yeah i know that, but as you can see image attacked on some posted, with M1, and time the order closed, you can see have nothing gap in this case.

Back