Exness scam

Ok, everybody. Exness won't compensate the 773 MBB missing, and that's fine.
I don't care about that money, they can keep it as a gift from me. I guess it's now time for me to stop to be nice with them, and bring them down. Because it IS WHAT HAVE TO BE DONE ! I 100% agree with what BigT1 wrote earlier, it has to be done, so that other traders won't be scamed by this guys. Believe me, EXNESS is a 100% PURE SCAM, just how we love them. It's quite unbeliveable they corrected the wrongly closed trades (I still don't believe it) ... After a tons of emails and fight, and tons of BS, it's true.
If you had any doubt about this so-called broker reading my case, and how they treat their customers. Let me show you how they manipulate quotes and spreads BIG TIME, and how they just forbid you from entering or getting out of trades when they don't want you to, by giving you [INVALID PRICE] errors, even on majors, so it's not a "liquidity" problem becasue it's an "exotic" pair.
But, you don't have to go very far to see that they widen spread like crazy, just have a look at their EUR/CHF DAY chart: Everybody knows that the SNB is defending a 1.20 floor since approx 1 year, and that EUR/CHF never went under this 1.20 even when it had been under attack one time. EXNESS chart:
Exness EUR CHF.png
Exness EUR CHF 1.png
Exness EUR CHF 2.png
To reach such lows, you have to have spread bigger than 30 or even 40 pips ( EUR/CHF usually stayed around 1.2010) !!! And during all that time, I usually had BUY LIMIT orders on the pair (around 1.2008), which of course didn't get hit, so I can assure you that it is just SPREAD widening, not price going down.
EURCHF 4 juillet 2012 edited.png
I invite you to have a look at EXNESS' EURCHF charts by yourself. These screenshots doesn't how it correctly. I should have put a line at 1.20 so that it's more visible. But I have far better...

Last edited:
If you ask yourself how I could stay with them after what you're going to see, I ask myself the same question ;) And the only answer is that I adapted myself by trading differently and with no stop-loss, and that I'm STUPID ! ;)
On may 9 2012, I had trades on GBP/USD PAIR. At this moment I was long and short at the same time. EXNESS widened the spread so it managed to hit the stoploss of one of my BUY order at 1.61180 and opened a stop BUY order which was at 1.61346 AT THE SAME TIME ! You need at least a 16,6 pips SPREAD to achieve this ! Market wasn't moving AT ALL at this time ! (you see 0.01 lots orders for the 1.61346 order as I closed it little by little, but it was a 0.6 lots order)
Exness GBP USD 9 may 2012 20h59 account statement edited.png
That's what happened on GBP/USD with EXNESS at that time:
Exness GBP USD 9 may 2012 20h59 high low.png
I have OANDA and GAIN CAPITAL tick-by-tick GBP/USD quotes for this moment, I can send it to anyone who want them, and you can download from oanda and gain. Beetween 20h56 and 21h01 (Exness server time):
OANDA's lowest bid is 1.61258 and GAIN's lowest bid is 1.61262
OANDA's highest ask is 1.61323 and GAIN's highest ask is 1.61324
Compare this to Exness quotes and to the stops hit on my account at 20H59....
Nice isn't it ? Welcome to Exness ! I will post you soon some INVALID PRICE errors on EUR/CHF for more than 30 minutes, and the best part: Exness cutomer service answers about it, it's quite amazing ...
I promised to not file a case with FDR (Financial Service Dispute) and I only have one word. As said, they can keep my money, no problem.
But I will send some nice letters tomorrow with all this informations and some explanations about what EXNESS does to NZ Financial Service Providers services and to Cysec. If they already have their Cyprus licence, I will do what it takes to have it removed, and if they don't already have it, so that they never have one. And I really feel that such a great country as NZ shouldn't have companies like this incorporated in their country, and will do my best to have this corrected.

Last edited:
If you ask yourself how I could stay with them after what you're going to see, I ask myself the same question ;) And the only answer is that I adapted myself by trading differently and with no stop-loss, and that I'm STUPID ! ;)
On may 9 2012, I had trades on GBP/USD PAIR. At this moment I was long and short at the same time. EXNESS widened the spread so it managed to hit the stoploss of one of my BUY order at 1.61180 and opened a stop BUY order which was at 1.61346 AT THE SAME TIME ! You need at least a 16,6 pips SPREAD to achieve this ! Market wasn't moving AT ALL at this time !
View attachment 7169
View attachment 7170
I have OANDA and GAIN CAPITAL tick-by-tick GBP/USD quotes for this moment, I can send it to anyone who want them, and you can download from oanda and gain. Beetween 20h56 and 21h01 (Exness server time):
Nice isn't it ? Welcome to Exness ! I will post you soon some INVALID PRICE errors on EUR/CHF for more than 30 minutes, and the best part: Exness cutomer service answers about it, it's quite amazing ...
I promised to not file a case with FDR (Financial Service Dispute) and I only have one word. As said, they can keep my money, no problem.
But I will send some nice letters tomorrow with all this informations and some explanations about what EXNESS does to NZ Financial Service Providers services and to Cysec. If they already have their Cyprus licence, I will do what it takes to have it removed, and if they don't already have it, so that they never have one. And I really feel that such a great country as NZ shouldn't have companies like this incorporated in their country, and will do my best to have this corrected.

The attachment files not working, invalid!

Ok, everybody. Exness won't compensate the 773 MBB missing, and that's fine.
I don't care about that money, they can keep it as a gift from me. I guess it's now time for me to stop to be nice with them, and bring them down. Because it IS WHAT HAVE TO BE DONE ! I 100% agree with what BigT1 wrote earlier, it has to be done, so that other traders won't be scamed by this guys. Believe me, EXNESS is a 100% PURE SCAM, just how we love them. It's quite unbeliveable they corrected the wrongly closed trades (I still don't believe it) ... After a tons of emails and fight, and tons of BS, it's true.
If you had any doubt about this so-called broker reading my case, and how they treat their customers. Let me show you how they manipulate quotes and spreads BIG TIME, and how they just forbid you from entering or getting out of trades when they don't want you to, by giving you [INVALID PRICE] errors, even on majors, so it's not a "liquidity" problem becasue it's an "exotic" pair.
But, you don't have to go very far to see that they widen spread like crazy, just have a look at their EUR/CHF DAY chart: Everybody knows that the SNB is defending a 1.20 floor since approx 1 year, and that EUR/CHF never went under this 1.20 even when it had been under attack one time. EXNESS chart:
View attachment 7165
View attachment 7166
View attachment 7167
To reach such lows, you have to have spread bigger than 30 or even 40 pips ( EUR/CHF usually stayed around 1.2010) !!! And during all that time, I usually had BUY LIMIT orders on the pair (around 1.2008), which of course didn't get hit, so I can assure you that it is just SPREAD widening, not price going down.
View attachment 7168
I invite you to have a look at EXNESS' EURCHF charts by yourself. These screenshots doesn't how it correctly. I should have put a line at 1.20 so that it's more visible. But I have far better...

Actually, EuroChf dipped for once to 1.19985 after SNB announced 1.20 Peg, which forced SNB Jordan to quickly clarify that SNB continuing the defend of the peg with "Utmost Determination" and the little break of the peg was due to some error between some banks transactions.

Many brokers used this opportunity during that time to make a wider dip shown to 1.1990, some even reached to some place at 1.1970 or maybe less but the respectable brokers had the low in the 1.19985 price area.

EuroChf price was found most of the time later on with lows not under 1.2005 especially for ECN Brokers with low spreads and some 1.2008 or higher for brokers with wide spreads like 3/4/5 or more for this pair

The brokers who continued later on to show lows like 1.1990 or lower or even 1 pip below the peg are all Scam Brokers hunted its clients stop losses but sadly its clients who set a 1.20 Stop loss or little lower are the real dumb and such Dumb Clients deserve such Scam Brokers;)

Last edited:
On may 9 2012, I had trades on GBP/USD PAIR. At this moment I was long and short at the same time. EXNESS widened the spread so it managed to hit the stoploss of one of my BUY order at 1.61180 and opened a stop BUY order which was at 1.61346 AT THE SAME TIME ! You need at least a 16,6 pips SPREAD to achieve this ! Market wasn't moving AT ALL at this time !
View attachment 7169
View attachment 7170

This thread turned at end to a no ethic argument. Had advice you Mevo that your step(promising the broker of no complaint) will soon be seen if wrong or not, sadly my feelings were right.

Maybe the ball is no longer in your hand but looking for additional proofs and evidences about Exness Scam if you have or another compensation didn't change your mind again;)

FxCobra:
- GBP/USD spread manipulation attachment files should have been corrected.
- EUR/CHF: 100% correct and I 100% agree, except that I don't think that anybody deserve to be scamed by a broker, but scam broker deserve to be shut down.
- I told Exness I won't fill a complain with FDR and I will NOT. I consider the case closed for MYSELF. And I don't claim any money or anything else anymore. I just want to make what need to be done so that other traders won't be scamed in the future = Do my best to try to shut down Exness.

I meant by my sentence: "Dumb Clients deserve Scam Brokers" was when you know that your broker make such dips below the peg price, why keep a stop loss 1.20 or 1.1999 or 1.1990, even without broker price manipulation, why should you risk your position for 1 or 5 or even 10 pips below the peg, especially when SNB had assured utmost determination for the peg, set your stop loss some place like 1.1960-70 for times that might occur some market error or whatever reason. That's my idea.

Before shutting Exness down, did you withdraw your full money(without the last asked compensation) to your bank account first?!

Oh yes, I have withdrawn the money that showed up on the account AS SOON AS I could, meaning IMMEDIATELY ! I wouldn't consider that I had recovered anything without that, as Exness' automatic withdrawal aren't automatic anymore when you want to withdraw more than you deposited. I had my remaining funds after the 2 losses described in this thead blocked like this (see below). When I said here that I recovered a part of my money, I only told it AFTER the money was on my bank account (Actually it's on MoneyBookers as I used this to deposit/withdraw)

Retrait 995 MBB 4 oct 2012.png

Oh yes, I have withdrawn the money that showed up on the account AS SOON AS I could, meaning IMMEDIATELY ! I wouldn't consider that I had recovered anything without that, as Exness' automatic withdrawal aren't automatic anymore when you want to withdraw more than you deposited. I had my remaining funds after the 2 losses described in this thead blocked like this (see below). When I said here that I recovered a part of my money, I only told it AFTER the money was on my bank account (Actually it's on
vbglossarlink.gif
MoneyBookers as I used this to deposit/withdraw)

View attachment 7209

Mevo, tu es francais?

Last edited:
View attachment 7165

Sorry for double posting but I just realised this guy is probably working for another broker.

He complains about EUR/CHF spikes, but its always volatile during low liquidity periods so its normal it will spike. Here i took a screenshot from ALPARI with the EXACT same period of ECHF as you took with exness. You can see the EXACT same spikes. And its even using their demo server ! Usually the demo server looks way more pretty than the real ones. Now what you have to say about that?

ECHF alpari demo.PNG

Back