Exness scam

Guys,

Before everyone turns this into a finger pointing session, I'd like to point out that any company with more than about 1 client can very easily have some clients who are happy and other clients who are unhappy. Exness has a lot of clients and quite a few employees. One client might not encounter problems or may have problems quickly solved. Another client may encounter issues and get stuck with some clueless trainee in the support department who can't solve anything.

Let's stick to the problem that was encountered without adding extra fuel to the fire.

Sorry for double posting but I just realised this guy is probably working for another broker.

He complains about EUR/CHF spikes, but its always volatile during low liquidity periods so its normal it will spike. Here i took a screenshot from ALPARI with the EXACT same period of ECHF as you took with exness. You can see the EXACT same spikes. And its even using their demo server ! Usually the demo server looks way more pretty than the real ones. Now what you have to say about that?

View attachment 7997

Lol, yeah, sure. As I'm working for another broker, I opened an account with Exness to trade in order to get scammed. There are 7 pages of all the story in this thread, and you're just focusing on the smallest thing !? Why not ...

On your graph (ALPARI), I don't see "spikes" (if you want) *DOWN* UNDER 1.20 (SNB floor) quite every day ... If you're speaking of "spikes" up, this is probably correct price moves that occured on this pair. And I don't want at all to fight about "who is working for who", which is useless, but it's funny that you're speaking about "LIQUIDITY" like Exness was always doing. Volatility has nothing to do with this either, it is just Exness that widen the spread to 30-40 pips every night ...

Lol, yeah, sure. As I'm working for another broker, I opened an account with Exness to trade in order to get scammed. There are 7 pages of all the story in this thread, and you're just focusing on the smallest thing !? Why not ...

On your graph (ALPARI), I don't see "spikes" (if you want) *DOWN* UNDER 1.20 (SNB floor) quite every day ... If you're speaking of "spikes" up, this is probably correct price moves that occured on this pair. And I don't want at all to fight about "who is working for who", which is useless, but it's funny that you're speaking about "LIQUIDITY" like Exness was always doing. Volatility has nothing to do with this either, it is just Exness that widen the spread to 30-40 pips every night ...
clear.gif

There is an obvious link between liquidity and volatility. If you lack the first one, of course there is a much greater chance to have random prices movement (spikes).

Last edited:
There is an obvious link between liquidity and volatility. If you lack the first one, of course there is a much greater chance to have random prices movement (spikes).

You are right. Lower liquiduty + big orders = bigger price change. But usually low liquidity periods = low trading (usually no big orders at that time) like it is at night. But what you say IS right.

Now, speaking about EUR/CHF where Exness went quite every day under 1.1990 during a period, the SNB had (and still has) at least 200 Millions (usually far more) of limit orders 1.20 *ALL THE TIME* on Interbank (EBS) and on Futures market (GLOBEX). If you have access to a futures broker, just have a look right now at "RF" (the EUR/CHF future contract) September 2013 expiry: There is almost no orders on it as people are trading the June 2013 expiry right now, but you will see that there is a 2000 contracts (at 125K per contract, that's 250 millions) buy order at 1.20: That's the SNB ...

So saying that widening the EUR/CHF spread to 30, 40 or even more pips, and going UNDER 1.20 is a liquidity issue is BS *FOR ABSOLUTELY SURE*. But LIQUIDUTY is Exness' (and some other brokers) favorite excuse for a lot of bad behaviors that has nothing to do with it ...

Hey Mevo,
Have you got any updates? Did you pursue sending a letter to the NZ authorities?
Which broker are you trading with now?

I traded in Exness for 4 years. All are good. Last year, their server is weak. that why their are many slip page. But they did a huge improvement this year. I believe their server is the strongest now. Spread is around 1 pip for EURUSD. It's worth to try this broker. More review about this Link to my lame site pushing my Exness affiliate ID tdfijdfi removed here

You dug up a thread from years ago to try to spam your exnessreview.com affiliate site, which is full of links using your Exness affiliate ID - tdfijdfi. Spam Cat won't even bother to cook you. Spam Cat is going to eat you raw.

Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back