ABANDONED - Exness Scam

Ehsan Elahi

Recruit
Exness is now scam now my account number is 7011784 they cannot pay my withdraw i have my all proof how they fool me any body want proof pm me.Do Not work with Exness Anymore

Can't you just edit out anything private and share all the details here?

Dear Ehsan Elahi,

thank you for your post.

We understand that this is regarding your withdrawal requests from account 7011784. As far as I know, the Financial department has been providing frequent updates regarding the case, with the Customer support department timely informing you of all the developments.

The Financial department have also been in touch with the payment system you are trying to withdraw the money to. At the moment, we have received from you a forwarded letter originally received from the help desk of your payment system. The letter has been passed to the Financial department.

You will be informed of further details by email or phone.

Dear Ehsan Elahi,

thank you for your post.

We understand that this is regarding your withdrawal requests from account 7011784. As far as I know, the Financial department has been providing frequent updates regarding the case, with the Customer support department timely informing you of all the developments.

The Financial department have also been in touch with the payment system you are trying to withdraw the money to. At the moment, we have received from you a forwarded letter originally received from the help desk of your payment system. The letter has been passed to the Financial department.

You will be informed of further details by email or phone.
I am using exness from last past 1 year and it is going well they take me widthdraws in just some seconds no one fast like exness and spreads are low on it and they allow scalping too and they never did bad till i think it is a good broker afterall you are saying about payment issue what method you use for desposit ? Can you please explain your broblem ?

I would inform everyone, all traders on my experience with EXNESS broker, after finding the internet a introducing broker, on his advice and following the instructions to send me emails with the domain of exness.eu, I opened the account for trading on EXNESS with 500 USD. In two weeks, the introducing broker Samir Khan sent me the bill in a margin call.
EXNESS would not refund my money despite I showed them the scam of which I was a victim. Before opening an account with EXNESS but above before giving credit with their email address, please be careful.

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-5_10-34-12.png
    upload_2016-11-5_10-34-12.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 21
Is that true, that Exness leave Malaysian market? I've just created accounts with several brokers to compare the conditions and Exness was one of them. And now, I've found such info on Facebook

Spam Cat knows you did more than "find" such information. Spam Cat knows you posted the information on Facebook using the same name as on one of your other FPA Forums accounts. Spam Cat knows the Facebook post has a direct link to a bonus offer for customers moving from Exness to Just Forex. Spam Cat also knows you've been operating from the same IP address which was used by 2 different JustForex Representatives.

Spam Cat knows you are a multi and that you work for Just Forex. Pretending to be just a trader who wants to know what's going on without revealing your relationship to a competing broker is unethical and illegal.

Spam Cat will now skin you alive before slow roasting you over an open fire.

Spam Cat thinks you will be very tasty. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

Attachments

• 23172614_604365536621167_7342739574488928614_n.jpg
    23172614_604365536621167_7342739574488928614_n.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 16
Is that true, that Exness leave Malaysian market? I've just created accounts with several brokers to compare the conditions and Exness was one of them. And now, I've found such info on Facebook
Dear Jusuf_Haz, the restriction of new Malaysian clients is based on a commercial decision of Exness in view of changing regulatory and environmental conditions.
Existing Malaysian clients can continue trading with Exness, and our Malaysian partners will keep receiving the same partner reward from their existing clients.
The reason for the Malaysian market restriction is not in any way related to Exness’s financial performance. Currently the amount of Exness's own funds is almost four times larger than the amount of clients' funds. These funds have been verified by Deloitte, the world-known company providing industry-leading audit and consulting services. You may find the latest report here: https://www.exness.com/financial_reports/#2017

Back