• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem exness server down and I lost money because I couldn't control orders

I am having an issue with a company
نعم
Let me make sure i have this timeline correct.
-> Your trades go into profit.
-> The server is suddenly disconnected in mt4/mt5/etc, preventing anymore trade operations.
-> you attempt to contact company live chat support to close positions, but they are unable to help you.
-> trade server mysteriously reconnects, but at this point trades are in loss.
-> you deposit an extra $3k USD into your account to continue holding onto losing trades, which ultimately was lost anyway.

I need some times here. Can you please upload platform journal logs? This contains all the communication operations between platform and the broker's server.

I need the day before, day of error, and day after. If you are not sure, just zip the whole logs folder and upload it here.

Edit: English translation of Exness response.
Yes, it happened, and they refused to compensate me every time I asked them to do so

Attachments

• 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.txt
    21.8 KB · Views: 22
@joker forex Can you also upload a trading history statement please? Here is a tutorial on how to do this:

@ExnessOfficial can we have your help please?

@joker forex Can you also upload a trading history statement please? Here is a tutorial on how to do this:

@ExnessOfficial can we have your help please?
I tried to upload it but it said under review

They said they will reply, but they ignored me I don't want my topic to disappear

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-01 050236.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-06-01 050236.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 24
@ExnessOfficial can you reply here please?

They said they will reply, but they ignored me I don't want my topic to disappear

Suggest to return to this thread every week. Also email them weekly and/or visit their live chat and request that they answer this thread.

And you may also reach out to other social media that Exness is involved in and politely ask about the status of your situation.

Back