• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem exness server down and I lost money because I couldn't control orders

I am having an issue with a company

joker forex

Private
The problem is as follows: I opened deals with large trading volumes, scalping, and the company stopped the server from working, and I lost control of the orders , and I spoke to support and told them that the server was down and I wanted to close the orders. I spoke to support several times and asked them to compensate me for the damage that happened to me, and every time they refused to compensate even though it was their fault Knowing that I trade in the elite level Premier And they manipulated me like this Beware everyone from trading with this company The trading environment is not safe and there is no compensation for the resulting damages

trading acc 19092516

The problem is as follows: I opened deals with large trading volumes, scalping, and the company stopped the server from working, and I lost control of the orders , and I spoke to support and told them that the server was down and I wanted to close the orders. I spoke to support several times and asked them to compensate me for the damage that happened to me, and every time they refused to compensate even though it was their fault Knowing that I trade in the elite level Premier And they manipulated me like this Beware everyone from trading with this company The trading environment is not safe and there is no compensation for the resulting damages

trading acc 19092516
@ExnessOfficial, Can we have your attention here, please?

Can you upload a trading statement please?

Can you upload a trading statement please?

This is what they said to stop the server from working

====================================
عزيزي السيد محمد

شكراً لكم لتواصلكم مع اكسنس

بالنسبة لإستفساركم

يرجي العلم أنه كانت هناك مشكلة في الخادم من 07:22 GMT + 0 حتى 07:41 GMT + 0 في 3 أبريل 2023.

يرجي العلم أنه قد تمكنتم من فتح / تعديل / إغلاق المراكز بعد الساعة 07:41 بتوقيت جرينتش + 0

هذا يعني أنكم كن قادرًا على إدارة التداولات حتى إغلاق المراكز عن طريق الإيقاف في الساعة 14:02:14 بتوقيت جرينتش + 0 (6 ساعات) بعد الإصدار

نعتذر منكم علي الإزعاج المتسبب من هذا الخطأ ، ولكن تم اتخاذ القرار بعدم وجود فرصة للتعويض

إن كان لديكم أية استفسارات أخرى، لا تترددوا في التواصل معنا

و سنكون سعيدين لمساعدتكم
شكراً لكم
===========================================

The reason for stopping the server from working when it returned to service was that there was a big reflection, which forced me to continue

I told them the server was down and that I wanted to close the trades when the server was down but when it came back I opened the pair on a reversal I had to go on and deposit another 3000 into the account but in the end I lost the entire account because of this scheme

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-26 135830.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-05-26 135830.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 51
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.exness.com/contacts/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5828/exness-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.exness.com/contacts/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5828/exness-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

I sent them via chat and they did not answer here

but when it came back I opened the pair on a reversal I had to go on and deposit another 3000 into the account....
Let me make sure i have this timeline correct.
-> Your trades go into profit.
-> The server is suddenly disconnected in mt4/mt5/etc, preventing anymore trade operations.
-> you attempt to contact company live chat support to close positions, but they are unable to help you.
-> trade server mysteriously reconnects, but at this point trades are in loss.
-> you deposit an extra $3k USD into your account to continue holding onto losing trades, which ultimately was lost anyway.

I need some times here. Can you please upload platform journal logs? This contains all the communication operations between platform and the broker's server.

I need the day before, day of error, and day after. If you are not sure, just zip the whole logs folder and upload it here.

Edit: English translation of Exness response.

Dear Mr. Mohamed

Thank you for contacting Exness

For your inquiry

Please be informed that there was a problem with the server from 07:22 GMT+0 until 07:41 GMT+0 on April 3, 2023.

Please note that you have been able to open/modify/close positions after 07:41 GMT+0

This means that you will be able to manage trades until positions are closed by being stopped out at 14:02:14 GMT+0 (6 hours) after the release.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this error, but it has been decided that there is no opportunity for compensation

If you have any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us

And we will be happy to assist you
Thank you all

Back