1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exness server problem cost me 169.5$ (seems pure scam to me)

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by humayunkabir, Oct 25, 2012.

1. humayunkabir

humayunkabir Private

i been working with exness for more than 1 year and in this long time i saw more than hundreds of time they having server problem disconnected on several critical situation and obviously re-quoting problem ..and their execution us happening with their own wish and position ..too much delay of accepting instant order is very much common with them and most of the traders are fade of this kind of things .

two days ago on 24th October 2012 i faced the similar server problem which gives me connecting and disconnecting problem and their server ping was broken for more than 30 min on a specific t talking. talking1. talking 2. ime of news releasing time and it cost me 169.5$ and being the reason of blowing my account ..i tried to close my position with lower loss but i never accept my closing order ever and the server shows no connecting ..i tried to contact with live chat they me to re install it but it never works that time too ..after 30 min the server going okay again and i reinstall progress were running during that time ..that moment i tried to check that server taking order or not that';s why i tried to modify my order with setting SL to a position and changing it over and over for checking the server condition and i saw the server having no connection also the modification were possible and SL were setting on but still the order box shows off quote ..as i m professional trader i m familiar with this server problem of broker.ut this server unavailability cost my account and 169.5$ and blown my account

my account number 453719

order # 13207080

i tried to contact with complain dept but they are asking my logs file ..the logs file showing about connecting and disconnecting and modification of order and closing and pending order but it never give us the data of every single sec of server up time ..if exness never give us the guarantee of their server up time 24 hours then there is no way to trust on them ..our valuable money shouldn't be waste into any broker who can;t ensure us about their trading server up time

it is not possible to proof from my side that i m right and obviously it's damn sure they they can't proof that their server was okay too ..169.5$ is nothing to my but exness is not a suitable broker for me anymore and their behavior also not satisfied to me ..i have the chat conversation during the unavailable server time

now i want to ask here what should i do or what should i do in future ..and i need someone to investigate about their broker's background and their serve issue .

i need some suggestion too

#1 humayunkabir, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Email alex.kov@exness.com with all the information and give him a link to this thread. Let's see if he can get to the bottom of this.

3. Exness

Exness Exness Representative

Dear Client,

I have sent you an email that is registered under your account number. Please check it.

Best regards,
    Alexander Kovalchuk

4. humayunkabir

humayunkabir Private

yes thanks for the reply and i found ur email ...i talked to Pavel Kulakov and he emailed me several times and it's clear that they are not going to solve this issue coz it's not so easy to proof that server problem from my side .so i m not hoping so but if u having any way to support me then try your best ..i said it before that 169.5$ is nothing for me ..coz i m trading with thousands and thousands of money ..but the issue is about ur service and server system which cost me the money so it can be dangerous for me about future ..there is more than 100 traders are doing trade under me in various account and i select the broker of exness .so i m not feeling to keep all my money into exness anymore..if this issue will not solve and my money won't refund asap then i have to withdraw all my money form my other accounts

5. humayunkabir

humayunkabir Private

i can't see my first post of this thread..why this is removed??and there is no solution still form exness side

6. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

When you edited your post, it somehow tripped the filters and ended up back in the moderation queue. This happens sometimes. Posts like that usually get reapproved within 1 business day. If not, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and I or one of my staff will take care of it.

7. humayunkabir

humayunkabir Private

can someone plz give me some suggestion about my case issue what should i do actually ..in this problem server issue it's fully impossible to proof form traders side

8. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

This could be an unresolvable issue. It's possible that the Exness servers were performing fine and that the disconnect happened somewhere on your Internet Service Provider's end. If so, the broker would bear zero responsibility.

To avoid getting your account blown in the future, with Exness or any other broker, you should trade using lot sizes and SLs that don't risk blowing your account.

9. Exness

Exness Exness Representative

Dear humayunkabir,

We have rechecked your logs and do not find any reason to reclose your positions because there was not any server malfunction at that time and you like other traders could successfully open, modify and close orders.

Should you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Alexander Kovalchuk
    EXNESS

10. humayunkabir

humayunkabir Private

exness is full of **** broker in my view ..they having server problem maximum time and they are giving pain on ass to their client for closing order ..they are accepting order as they want ..sometimes they are doing dealing desk and as result they are blowing traders account .

previously is said about server connection and reconnection problem ..someone trying to say that were my internet service provided problem ..he actually never read my thread clearly otherwise he will never said it ..at that moment i tried with all my system ..android tablet PC.with mobile and with laptop with another internet connection but nothing works and all showed same error of server no connection even at that moment i m chatting with exness live chat and it's not possible to chat without any internet connection .