EXNESS

You shared this with their support, if yes then what response you have received from them?
It's nothing they can do.

What a trader can do if his orders are not being closed manually. Should he go to live chat and there will be a tortoise like speed.
Tell me your account number, tell me your phone password,, then wait wait and wait. And when you see your account. What you get.. Zero is there unless you used tp and sl

It's nothing they can do.

What a trader can do if his orders are not being closed manually. Should he go to live chat and there will be a tortoise like speed.
Tell me your account number, tell me your phone password,, then wait wait and wait. And when you see your account. What you get.. Zero is there unless you used tp and sl
Just invite Georgii Bartenev to this thread and lets see what he can explain.

Dear Joseph jazz,
Thank you for sharing your concerns.
We would like to assure you that we have highly qualified team that take care of the maintenance of our servers and do not interfere with our clients ability to place an order.
However, we are unable to prevent situation that are independent from our servers such internet connectivity that may cause a lag on the order opening.
On another note, the request for account information is necessary for verification to ensure that we are conversing with the account owner.
Please note that if you have a complaint, the support team would relay the issue the issue to the complaint team to review the error that has occurred.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question.

Dear Joseph jazz,
Thank you for sharing your concerns.
We would like to assure you that we have highly qualified team that take care of the maintenance of our servers and do not interfere with our clients ability to place an order.
However, we are unable to prevent situation that are independent from our servers such internet connectivity that may cause a lag on the order opening.
On another note, the request for account information is necessary for verification to ensure that we are conversing with the account owner.
Please note that if you have a complaint, the support team would relay the issue the issue to the complaint team to review the error that has occurred.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question.
Here you go Joseph jazz

After reviewing your current balance at the point in time. I've noticed that your short on GBP was appoarching negative balance. One small move, could have wipe off the entire balance. I'm in the same boat of over leveraging until I learn to just trade with 0.02 lots 90% of the time even if I think it's a sure thing cause I would like keep my account for a few year while I continue to grow the working capital.

By the way, exness is a excellent brokerage.

Back