Experience or Education?

True. As they say, one should learn something new every day. Whether one learns it from reading theory or from learning from a past mistake doesn't really matter.
It matters a lot. Majority of trading theory including technical analysis bible from Murphy is obsolete and outdated. Because when he wrote his book, patterns where checked on trading history that was before them, where no electronic trading existed and was far too simple to predict. Now on 1M timeframe its pure stochastic moves or "random walk" that you can't measure or predict at all. Increasing your timeframe to 1D you can expect this "random walk" to decrease, but it remains highly unpredictable especially if you use some technical stuff to make guesses

Both are mandatory in the field of forex and both stay hand in hand. Without experience a person never become a good trader and without knowledge he cannot enter forex.

Both are mandatory in the field of forex and both stay hand in hand. Without experience a person never become a good trader and without knowledge he cannot enter forex.

That's my sentiment exactly. Or, put in other word, one educates themselves through experience. The more experience you are, the more you know, the easier trading becomes.

Experience comes during training. We learn by gaining experience. It is interconnected. Start with education, IMHO

Yes we can say training is a kind of education.you r practical education , reading about forex improves your knowledge .After this we are able to do trading correctly When most of the trading seems easy to traders we can say he is an experienced trader . Both education and experienced are linked , less education is a cause of failure .

Experience will not come to you without education.You need to know about frorex trading,market and its working.You need not to spend years to any institution. Just get basic education d do practice to gain experience . This experience is helpful for profit taking and doing good trading.

Both are needed. Without learning the basics, you can not start working in forex. When I first came to this market, I did not know anything. And without the basics, I would not even begin to trade in forex. But in order to learn how to trade normally and have a profit, you need to have experience. Therefore, both are important.

Yes, we need both. It's always good to have good knowledge about a particular thing to gain experience in that.
In forex it's a must we have more knowledge about how everything works because we are going to invest our hard earned money.

Both are necessary in this business and as long as we are learning in this business our experience will also increase and we can perform better trading in future. Education should be the first priority so that we will be successful.

Back