Experience or Education?

Both experience and education are important. Actually they both are related to each other. Education is must for forex trading as it is a work of professional. To become a professional you need education. You have to reliably sharpen your trading learning if you have to stay long around here. And experience comes when you educate yourself.

This 2 things can’t goes without one another. First of all trader need the knowledge of forex. To understand the process of business, to run the business and to survive. Than definitely trader need practical trading experience. The combination of this two things makes a trader successful. Why most of the trader failed in forex. Just because of some start trading career without knowledge and some do not have any live trading experience.

I'd distribute these values 80/20, where 20 is education and 80 is experience and practice.

It's hard to say. Most likely understanding, but if there's also education and experience - then that's great. =)

We should start with the education first so that experience will be gain easily the more we learn from this business it will become easy for us to understand and will be able to generate maximum pips from risky Forex market.

When I started forex trading I read about it on internet , different articles and classes on web helped me to know all about forex this was basic education I did not get professional education of forex but reading teach me many things. Then we get experience with trading experience . Experience is valuable to make earning from forex trading .

For me education and knowledge both are equally important. One cannot move without other. I think all will agree with me. But if you ask which comes first like the egg or hen. Then I must say education. Because without education if you practice for getting experience than the experience will not be good. With proper knowledge you will get good experience. For both the things best place in forex is demo trading.

Yes both is important, education and experience but in my opinion most important is experience with practice, like as many people said if experience is the best teacher for us, start from experience we can learn many thing with practicing, but education will make easier to continue next step like as we already having compass

One can not do trading even on demo until he not get some education of forex trading. Education tells you basic of forex business what this world is and how here trading is made. When we understand this concept then we can do trading and get experience of forex trading it is market facing on demo or live account .

One can not do trading even on demo until he not get some education of forex trading. Education tells you basic of forex business what this world is and how here trading is made. When we understand this concept then we can do trading and get experience of forex trading it is market facing on demo or live account .

That is true. But getting those basics doesn't take that long, a few weeks at most, in my opinion.

Back