Experience or Education?

When you start trading, the first and most important thing to do is to learn every basic thing there is to know. Forex education is available for free online and on platforms like FPA. Once you get the knowledge, you'll need experience to know how to correctly make market analysis and ensure consistent profits

Both experience and education are important for a trader to succeed in the forex market. You can not start trading without basic education, and you need experience in order to start earning consistent profits. A successful trader must know every important information with regards to forex and must practise consistently

First take your time learning, then take your time practicing on demo, then take your cent account in order to get initial experience on live account. If you take shortcuts in between, you will need to go step back. Just follow the rules from experienced traders

All should know there is not any short cut for success in forex trading. All have to go through an initial process of getting learning practice on demo to get experience. So both education and experience are important. We not talk about any academic education related to forex. A trader should be able to understand forex learning to work here. With education your experience that will give you a skill is vital to gain profits in forex market.

I would say that first goes education, then goes experience for that matter really. What do you prefer to have ? You really need to learn at least basic things to get it further with Forex and such things lately in your life. Good luck for that matter.

Question imposed in the header of this topic sounds to me like this old question: what is older chicken or egg? There is no answer to this as both education and experience are extremely necessary in Forex business. Still, in this case education comes first and experience is following

If I didn't believe in forex, I probably wouldn't have spent so much time doing it, because it's actually a big waste of energy and time and also requires a lot of investment, so that's the only way to do it. But learning in this case is not the last thing and you have to be ready to spend your life on it.

Back