Experience or Education?

To be a successful trader you need a lot from both.
Start with education, learn the basics and then start on a demo account.
Education and experience are the keys to confidence and confidence in trading is important.
Wish you all profitable trading!

That's a really weird question tbh.
You can't gain experience without basic knowledge of the subject. Or I mean... you will gain negative experience that's for sure :D
Before you start doing something - you gotta learn at least something. It's that simple. Especially in Forex. You gotta know what to do - otherwise you will lose all your money.
Good luck fam!

It is not a matter of whole life. I think forex will give results if you pay attention to it and do serious practice on it. Not invest a big amount if you fear of a big loss. Knowledge is necessary for trading then it goes to get experience . Non interested people should avoid trading until you do not show your concern in any business you will never succeed.

I'm actually new to trading, currently learning about it and from looking at my friends and colleagues who are currently earning a good sum, as a newbie its good to have both, if your the one who just wants a big sum on the initial stage of trading your never going to earn anything.

Both needed, they all come in handy so I am not sure why this question even appeared there anyway for many reasons. Let's move on with such if possible. Are you able to get some education for free? Do so and you will gain experience too.

To be a good trader, one must have an experience however, you must learn about forex. Thus, basic education is needed. Please share your opinions.
Hi,
In forex trading both are needed. If you have no knowledge or education in forex then how you will have experience. Moreover, you have more of experience but have no modern knowledge or technique then no value of your experience.
So, experiences and knowledge are both important in forex trading.

Thank you

For being a successful trader in the Forex market one has to have both quality Education as well as experience. If the trader is not having adequate knowledge of trading he will have a bad experince and will Lose money. Both are nesccesary for being a good trader.

I don't think you should be near a live chart or account without education but experience certainly makes for a better trader. But doesn't that go for all professions and skills?

Back