Experience

Eviee

Recruit
Experience. First Hello to all..I registered myself to this ´money - homeoffice´work few months ago.I got inspired by video which was positive,professional and seemed real - you invest,then just ´click on the button´ and then get started with a ´new life´.It was real and inviting.Also I watched the reactions - no negative,people (watched also their accounts to be sure) were satisfied and happy. Seemed a right thing to do. As soon as I began with 350 eur - the calls began..first Lady who helped me with transfer the money,then person to help with installing the program...and then ´my manager´. It all went so fast and it was far away the system I saw in video (what was the real reason me to began for first). I tought - fine,lets see. For first as for 350 - i got the ´right to ´ deal with certain currency,but if Corona began - oil market and other interests came - needed to invest some more. Manager ,seemed to know what he was doing - still it was very FAR away what we,simple people,not being on trade before - see in their promo.I think it could be the ´bite´ for the naive to began. No other ways just listen to the manager. Agressive and unpleasant,tough - communication was most of the time friendly. I think it was because of the trust he built.It all ´helped´to distance from the real idea WHY I really registered there at first place. Loans began,and just like ´owning´my account - forming continue.Finally I sayed I dont like this kind of agressivity. Tough the contract he promised - wasnt even reached to me.When the sum went over 4000 and tough circumstances I missed some deals,thanks to what I had to ´invest´some more - i finally offered to transfer half of the sum back and I will continue with the half on trade,by what he offered me new way to rise the finance on trade (as I wasnt agreed to form more loans and he´s comment like -we dont look at the intresses´was a bit scary to me). Anyway 2 times university as he told - and me hardly 2 months,with certain breaks on the trade - offered me new way to rise the sum. System seemed easy - 2 fields,when one comes to plus - close and open again. Simple! He as a proffesional and me as a beginner - was finally left alone on the trade,while he probably continued with other costumer. I began to make those operations - and around 1,5 hours I have managed to make some nice extras.Then I began to see,that as I made the pluses,from other side - began the minus.It was fast.I called him - are you watching? He - yes,open the new trade...How? the fact that i needed him beside was def forgotten,and so i was watching how the minus was increasing. He even didnt watch,until it hit the 0! It was emotional,and i couldnt say nothing between his scream - as it was off course my fault - he who didnt doi his job and duty not to leave me in this situation alone...The attitude of me the ´mistake´maker lasted long and he was arrogant in next chat. On which rights?It was my capital this #### was playing with! Off course i wrote to administration,and they were even undrestanding -and I somehow defended him,because as he confirmed - he could have lost his job because of it. Sounded real.Felt sorry and i was trying to take it as easy as possible.A few weeks went on,me standing with my new ´duties´and loans,into which I was partly agressively forced,lost money - thanks to ignoring my offer to half the risk,and from there side not even interest how things are. I wrote him. And feel regret about defending such an attitude before! I say only that the broker was from Ukraine. Now im paying this black hole,during corona - and by principal i believe nobody is ready to cover the mistakes of somebodies undone job.I had a ´debet´left to my account after this cruch,which also somehow ´disseapeared´and wrote to the office,again. First 2 times about asking it nicely - the answer was the same - you question is main priority...etc...I have seen it,for weeks now - in 0 replys.Finally passed them photos,as I made them with this debet on and then debet is off..No answer and actually im not even expecting it anymore. I just know somehow that his kind of ´business´and attitude wont be forgotten just like it.For you NEW traders I recommend -to have a STRONG attitude,control over your balances and account,NO manager has NO RIGHT TO WRAP YOU INTO SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO PAY LATER AS FOR NOTHING and just DISSEAPEAR.Dont be shy,know your rights and if needed LOCK it down! They must be grateful and careful and smart enough to know - INTRES always MATTER,its your CAPITAL and RESPECT to it is natural.If no ,there are result..which im up to now. Hope it to succeed. Tough theres a warning to loose your finance,it should be your choice not somebody on the phone who directs you like a thing - careless and as a tool to make some EXTRA probably for their own interests for first.Know YOUR rights! Be careful and smart.Me - dealing now with my ´new´situation´.Thank you

Experience. First Hello to all..I registered myself to this ´money - homeoffice´work few months ago.I got inspired by video which was positive,professional and seemed real - you invest,then just ´click on the button´ and then get started with a ´new life´.It was real and inviting.Also I watched the reactions - no negative,people (watched also their accounts to be sure) were satisfied and happy. Seemed a right thing to do. As soon as I began with 350 eur - the calls began..first Lady who helped me with transfer the money,then person to help with installing the program...and then ´my manager´. It all went so fast and it was far away the system I saw in video (what was the real reason me to began for first). I tought - fine,lets see. For first as for 350 - i got the ´right to ´ deal with certain currency,but if Corona began - oil market and other interests came - needed to invest some more. Manager ,seemed to know what he was doing - still it was very FAR away what we,simple people,not being on trade before - see in their promo.I think it could be the ´bite´ for the naive to began. No other ways just listen to the manager. Agressive and unpleasant,tough - communication was most of the time friendly. I think it was because of the trust he built.It all ´helped´to distance from the real idea WHY I really registered there at first place. Loans began,and just like ´owning´my account - forming continue.Finally I sayed I dont like this kind of agressivity. Tough the contract he promised - wasnt even reached to me.When the sum went over 4000 and tough circumstances I missed some deals,thanks to what I had to ´invest´some more - i finally offered to transfer half of the sum back and I will continue with the half on trade,by what he offered me new way to rise the finance on trade (as I wasnt agreed to form more loans and he´s comment like -we dont look at the intresses´was a bit scary to me). Anyway 2 times university as he told - and me hardly 2 months,with certain breaks on the trade - offered me new way to rise the sum. System seemed easy - 2 fields,when one comes to plus - close and open again. Simple! He as a proffesional and me as a beginner - was finally left alone on the trade,while he probably continued with other costumer. I began to make those operations - and around 1,5 hours I have managed to make some nice extras.Then I began to see,that as I made the pluses,from other side - began the minus.It was fast.I called him - are you watching? He - yes,open the new trade...How? the fact that i needed him beside was def forgotten,and so i was watching how the minus was increasing. He even didnt watch,until it hit the 0! It was emotional,and i couldnt say nothing between his scream - as it was off course my fault - he who didnt doi his job and duty not to leave me in this situation alone...The attitude of me the ´mistake´maker lasted long and he was arrogant in next chat. On which rights?It was my capital this #### was playing with! Off course i wrote to administration,and they were even undrestanding -and I somehow defended him,because as he confirmed - he could have lost his job because of it. Sounded real.Felt sorry and i was trying to take it as easy as possible.A few weeks went on,me standing with my new ´duties´and loans,into which I was partly agressively forced,lost money - thanks to ignoring my offer to half the risk,and from there side not even interest how things are. I wrote him. And feel regret about defending such an attitude before! I say only that the broker was from Ukraine. Now im paying this black hole,during corona - and by principal i believe nobody is ready to cover the mistakes of somebodies undone job.I had a ´debet´left to my account after this cruch,which also somehow ´disseapeared´and wrote to the office,again. First 2 times about asking it nicely - the answer was the same - you question is main priority...etc...I have seen it,for weeks now - in 0 replys.Finally passed them photos,as I made them with this debet on and then debet is off..No answer and actually im not even expecting it anymore. I just know somehow that his kind of ´business´and attitude wont be forgotten just like it.For you NEW traders I recommend -to have a STRONG attitude,control over your balances and account,NO manager has NO RIGHT TO WRAP YOU INTO SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO PAY LATER AS FOR NOTHING and just DISSEAPEAR.Dont be shy,know your rights and if needed LOCK it down! They must be grateful and careful and smart enough to know - INTRES always MATTER,its your CAPITAL and RESPECT to it is natural.If no ,there are result..which im up to now. Hope it to succeed. Tough theres a warning to loose your finance,it should be your choice not somebody on the phone who directs you like a thing - careless and as a tool to make some EXTRA probably for their own interests for first.Know YOUR rights! Be careful and smart.Me - dealing now with my ´new´situation´.Thank you
Sooo....bottom line, you've been scammed, right? Why not posting on Forex Scam Alerts, rather then here in forums?

And give details (broker website, name, etc)...

I agree with the previous commentator. It seems strange to me, when traders first write to forums, write long posts, and then move on to real actions. In such cases, it is desirable to immediately contact the broker's regulator. I'm not talking about this exact situation (what happened to this poor trader is f*cked up), it's just not the first time when I come across such posts in not quite a "suitable" threads. Although, if you just wanted to speak out and feel yourself a bit better, I totally understand you man, no pressure.

Sooo....bottom line, you've been scammed, right? Why not posting on Forex Scam Alerts, rather then here in forums?

forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/

And give details (broker website, name, etc)...
Hello again. I was probably mistaken with the field here,anyway hope this information is at least for help. Personally became very sceptical and sense of the ´rat´in the air is felt very strongly. website everfxglobal.com . You must get what is promoted in video not getting in the middle of different hands trying ´to help´ you. Will continue updating. take care.

Hello again. I was probably mistaken with the field here,anyway hope this information is at least for help. Personally became very sceptical and sense of the ´rat´in the air is felt very strongly. website everfxglobal.com . You must get what is promoted in video not getting in the middle of different hands trying ´to help´ you. Will continue updating. take care.
there are many of these around looking to take your money during a lock down period this can trap a lot of people to invest money during hard times which is a shame. some key information i have learnt from forex is never invest more then you are willing to lose and will stick with that for ages

there are many of these around looking to take your money during a lock down period this can trap a lot of people to invest money during hard times which is a shame. some key information i have learnt from forex is never invest more then you are willing to lose and will stick with that for ages
Thank you.Unfortunatelly those people behind it are shameless and totally out of reach from punishment.

I agree with the previous commentator. It seems strange to me, when traders first write to forums, write long posts, and then move on to real actions. In such cases, it is desirable to immediately contact the broker's regulator. I'm not talking about this exact situation (what happened to this poor trader is f*cked up), it's just not the first time when I come across such posts in not quite a "suitable" threads. Although, if you just wanted to speak out and feel yourself a bit better, I totally understand you man, no pressure.
The thing is it all happened so fast for first - if you decide to to stay at home office (there can be a lot of different reasons - to me was a little child as first because working from home,dealing also with my ideas is worth to try. Then you see very often commercials - like they running now,esp in social media.Being on the trade was never in my plan,it just kept going on in internet ,so finally I decided to act, esp when you see how reasonable and OK it is. I was sceptical as well and controlled very strongly people reactions -and if there were any ´angry´face under it,it would be ´no´for sure. The field I choose seemed to be very professional and loved - users were happy and satisfied. And the ### begun when I did my first registration -fast calls begun,lady first - to transfer my money,then next as a system operator? and then finally trader.Not a mark! from that what i saw in video - autotrade,it was what I was up to try without ANY (agressive) push...Seemed like it was very fast and planned action - main is not to let me think about the autotrade - because as far as I knew i had sum on the account,could peacefully learn and began myself. Instead of it I got pretty ´directed´,pushed to the loans - yes i say so because it was very agressive and a ´good´selling talk..and finally when it all went lost,because - it wasnt probably my ´teachers´finance and results to take care of are on me anyway,also freedom to deal with another ´trader´seemed more important...The following was pretty arrogant,I was even reasonable for first..but when i saw that all he can offer me for solution as ´invest´more and ´earn´it back...i undrestood into middle of which people I´ve got...Really...and me as I concider myself a strong personality ,still dont get into the arguement on the fields which are strange to me but decided to hear and learn... Payed back..and dealing with the results now. Thank you for your support and take good care.

You got scammed, end of. Move on!

Back