1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experienced Trader Speaks

Discussion in 'Forex Trading Systems and Strategies' started by PipInvestment, Nov 13, 2010.

1. PipInvestment

PipInvestment PipInvestment.com Representative

The best advice that I can give you, is that

1.) do not use ANY indicator
    2.) Use a charting platform besides Metatrader
    3.) Never focus on just one or a few Timeframes
    4.) Pay attention to market open/close and News releases, 10Mins before
    5.) Join ForexFactory and Find a Thread called Price is Everything and any system that is based on Support and resistance. It is really the only way you will ever make money consistently.

Start on a demo, then go to a CENT account,
    If you open a Standard account with $10k, trade from your Cent account through a Trade Copier/Bridge. This will help you forget about the $$$ and it will keep you focused on the Trades/Pips.

Good luck

" 1 pip at a time"

2. Chaz McHan

Chaz McHan Corporal

This is like a "experienced dieter" recommending a particular diet. You should at least allow for the fact that other dieters, trainers, doctors, etc., would have DIFFERENT recommendations.

I disagree with your recommendation to not use indicators. Besides, Supports Resistances and Pivots ARE indicators, though simple ones. I also disagree with suggesting people use CENT accounts.

Though *I* disagree, I am not saying that you are foolish or can't make good money using your method. Everyone needs to develop their own methodology.

Good luck to you!