Experienced Trader Speaks

PipInvestment

PipInvestment.com Representative
The best advice that I can give you, is that

1.) do not use ANY indicator
2.) Use a charting platform besides Metatrader
3.) Never focus on just one or a few Timeframes
4.) Pay attention to market open/close and News releases, 10Mins before
5.) Join ForexFactory and Find a Thread called Price is Everything and any system that is based on Support and resistance. It is really the only way you will ever make money consistently.

Start on a demo, then go to a CENT account,
If you open a Standard account with $10k, trade from your Cent account through a Trade Copier/Bridge. This will help you forget about the $$$ and it will keep you focused on the Trades/Pips.

Good luck

" 1 pip at a time"

The best advice that I can give you, is that

1.) do not use ANY indicator
2.) Use a charting platform besides Metatrader
3.) Never focus on just one or a few Timeframes
4.) Pay attention to market open/close and News releases, 10Mins before
5.) Join ForexFactory and Find a Thread called Price is Everything and any system that is based on Support and resistance. It is really the only way you will ever make money consistently.

Start on a demo, then go to a CENT account,
If you open a Standard account with $10k, trade from your Cent account through a Trade Copier/Bridge. This will help you forget about the $$$ and it will keep you focused on the Trades/Pips.

Good luck

" 1 pip at a time"

This is like a "experienced dieter" recommending a particular diet. You should at least allow for the fact that other dieters, trainers, doctors, etc., would have DIFFERENT recommendations.

I disagree with your recommendation to not use indicators. Besides, Supports Resistances and Pivots ARE indicators, though simple ones. I also disagree with suggesting people use CENT accounts.

Though *I* disagree, I am not saying that you are foolish or can't make good money using your method. Everyone needs to develop their own methodology.

Good luck to you!

Back