• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Expert Advisers?

louise.kepinska

Corporal
Not sure if this is the right place for a thread of this nature, apologies I'm still pretty new to FPA, lurked a long time for reviews but this is my first time on the forum! :)
I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on EAs? I've seen a few different providers and a few automated signal services on MyFxBook.

I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for services/software they've used personally with a verified MyFxBook I could look at?

Hope you're all well - thanks guys! :)

Still trade manually, I ever try some EA, but because unsatisfied, then leaving them back to manual trading, although not yet high profitable, but easier to manage my risk

I have one that I sue that does very well, but not gonna mention it here, I would just advise that you never rely entirely on an EA.

I too use one and am making a steady profit but I manage it. I don't think any EA is ever set and forget unless you set it up ultra low risk on a very big bank but then is that the best use of your funds?

Not sure if this is the right place for a thread of this nature, apologies I'm still pretty new to FPA, lurked a long time for reviews but this is my first time on the forum! :)
I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on EAs? I've seen a few different providers and a few automated signal services on MyFxBook.

I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for services/software they've used personally with a verified MyFxBook I could look at?

Hope you're all well - thanks guys! :)
EA's can be good and bad. Be careful on which one you use - and stay away from martingale EA's! They are awful.

your best to just look through myfxbook. thats the best place to search. contact the accounts that have good records, you may be able to purchase or copy their EA. thats probably your best attack at finding one

hello everyone, my name is Anton, I work for New Hope. We are engaged in the development of profitable advisers and support of turnkey accounts. We fully help set up the robot. We connect remotely, help with the installation, prescribe the necessary settings for trading. We provide instructions. The first month we trade for you and do not take any interest until you receive money from a broker. There are many positive reviews from our customers about this. Every month we provide a list of brokers you can work with. Since we are creating a large community of people who constantly exchange information. Our goal is not to sell you a robot, but to create a community of people. That is why we always have a list of brokers. Here are the reports of our customers:
178473 password: NewHope123 server: WindsorBrokersLtd-REAL - 2066 EUR MT4
17853 password: NewHope123 server: Orbex-Live - 4978 USD MT4
829748 password: NewHope123 server: FPMarkets-Live - 2027 GBP MT5
828954 password: NewHope123 server: FPMarkets-Live - 1732 USD MT5

Back