Abandoned Complaint: EXPERT ADVISOR FOREX TRADING SCAMM!!!!

aglide

Recruit
Hello all
i bought a expert from this guy who own this channel on youtube and he stole my money his EA cost 399$ so plz pay attention HE IS SCAMMER
and this his channel :

can you elaborate more on why you sent them money? and what is wrong with the EA they sold you?

Thank you for you response
i bought this EA for 399$ and there is his email :

" Please find attached a copy of your DLL secured MT4 EA AND below your licence;

LICENCE FOR MT4; *******************

Please after you activate DLL security installation, then every settings to make profit appears on ea automatically from our DLL library.

You can only change pairs and lot size to your own account management tolerance "

i ask him how to activate his EA and what is the DLL security ?????...i ask him for support for tutorial ( manual or video ) to install the EA..then said that i should pay 150 $ for support..!!!!!! after a while he block me and he didnt answer at any question ..this guy is from russia and he is scammer...

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on May 10, 2020 at 5:07 PM

He keeps changing the video. This bitley link will always take you to where the latest video is:
tny.sh/et8uCV9
The best we can do to stop them now is to continue to report him to youtube. I constantly check and report them to YouTube.

To report scam, click on the flag icon below the video > Report > spam/misleading > Scam/fraud. Lets bring down this foolish business!

ive been using Expert Advisor Forex Trading Ea since last year and honestly, it has worked perfect well, i do not understand were all this negative comments are coming from. this ea has made me good , heavy profits exactly like in their YouTube, i can show you proofs as much as you like , from my personal use of this ea, its the best i ever used in forex and there customer service its top notch.

Back