1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Expert Marketer looking for Expert Trader

Discussion in 'Services Offered' started by MichaelFX2264, Jan 17, 2011.

1. MichaelFX2264

MichaelFX2264 Recruit

Experienced Forex marketer looking for a trader that has verifiable track record to start a trading room/signal service etc. Can get 1000+ members paying $200 Per month. Huge opportunity for a great trader looking for even more income.

2. DayTradingForexLive

We already have an established room with internal track record. Although we are already set up we are always looking to expand the business. You can contact us at daytradingforexlive@gmail.com and we can chat a bit more.

3. scheun

scheun Recruit

trading

Hi
    I have been trading for 5 years, going through all the motions, but 2 years ago I designed a system that works well for me.
    I took a bet with a friend of mine to turn $25 into $300 in 4 months using 0.01 to 0.03 lots , on 4H charts.
    I managed to do it with no problem.

The only problem I did have, that I was teaching my 16 year old son how to trade, and I have 2 Alpari acc.
    One live and 1 demo. He used my live acc , not realising it and in 4 trades cleaned it out using bigger lots.
    This is how we all learn. If you wish to see the live acc Alpari printout, I will send it to you.

Thanks
    Scheun