Expert Option is a SCAMMER

MINH HIEU

Recruit
Expert Option is a SCAMMER

DO NOT TRUST THIS BROKER HIGHLY WARNING !!!

Hi Everybody
I am Hieu, a trader from Viet Nam. I have been trading with Expertoption.com platform for 2 weeks. After I x6 my account’s funds ( From 2.000.000 VND to 13.407.393 VND). They set my payout percentages down, highest is 19% and lowest is 12%. And then they closed my account after declined my withdraw requests. They took all of my profits and just throw a link to their Terms & Conditions into my e-mail, said : Read it carefully! After “carefully” read their Terms & Conditions, I still don’t know which term I have violated. I kept try to ask them the reason for that but they didn’t reply my e-mail anymore.

I have been thinking all night long and finally concluded that Expert Option (Expertoption.com) is a SCAMMER and also CRIMINAL!

I won’t said that if I have no evidences!
And here are mine:

First:

They set down my payout percentages:
1.jpg
Then I decided to withdraw all of my money because I can not make more money with those rates.
2.jpg
After few hours, I logged into my account to check out payment statuses and this message showned up:
3.jpg
Then I checked my e-mail:
4.jpg
I was like WTF***? WTF did I do? Why the F they banned my account. But I stayed calm and send them an e f**kin mail, said: “What happened? Why did you closed my account?” and they replied:
5.jpg

And if I violated their Terms& Conditions so why did they still verified my account ?

22222003_1424259471024550_5382763987115692249_n.jpg

After that, they stopped to reply me also declined to pay 11.407.393 VND (~ 500 USD) which is obviously mine without any reasons or explanations.

AND THAT’S WHY I CALLED THEM: CRIMINAL!

I tried to report them on their official Facebook page and tried to warn other traders but they blocked and deleted my comments.
Please, DO NOT let this criminal free, newbie traders will be harmed by them!

6.jpg