1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Expert4x.com (Expert-4X.com)

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. rgoo11

rgoo11 Recruit

expert4x

I too have lost quite a bit of $$$ with this Slimforex dude and now continuing with Alex with his PAMM acct. Alex duPlooy has been stopped out 8 times in a row. Would like to join Carnivorouse Kangaroo in the proceedings

3. teret

teret Recruit

Stay away from: expert4x.com. YOU WILL LOOSE, that's for sure.

Bought the "Forex Dream Machine" EA (at automatedmt4indicators.com/forex-dream-machine) and lost money immediately.
    They agreed to exchange it for the "RSI/Envelope Trader" EA (at automatedmt4indicators.com/rsi-envelope-trader/) and lost more than a month to make some stupid tests-that was their recommandation. Put a thread in their forum if somebody use "RSI Envelope Trader" with real money. Among a hundred replies only ONE guy posted his results at first was positive and then lost his money.
    After my tests and reading all replies in thread I decided not to go live with real money with this EA.
    Asked for refund and Mary, a lady from support, wrote I have to make demo test for a month and then she would be happy to refund me.
    I made the test and it was negative, offcourse.
    A month later she said the test is not made according their rules and should make it according the rules here automatedmt4indicators.com/money-back-guarantee-for-the-time-of-day-hedged-ea/.
    I made this demo test, too, it's not necessary to say it was negative too. Finaly she wrote she won't refund me

There are two people named Mary and Alex they like to make fun with people. Alex is very good speaker. I trusted him and now regret.

That's it I have full history of emails and correspondance.