Expert4x Mr.Alex BIG SCAMMER

sajjavid

Recruit
Dear Friends ,

youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5NuBE-K4qo6eJzyO1bT6g

Actually Mr.Alex and their team making profit by selling EA and Paid forums and YouTube earning only.
And they never trading in Live account they trading only demo to showing people.

I purchased all 14 EA's , All lost EA's

It's very good thing to trade by yourself without using EA. Total time wasted.

be careful Alex is a big scammer Please share this comment to all paid members and to all traders

Attachments

• Alex scam.png
    Alex scam.png
    640 KB · Views: 9
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 6
If we buy a EA from him and he and his team asking me to join paid member forum also
once if we purchase EA then they should know to give setting at all
we do buy again setting .

Mr. Alex and His team earning money from selling those scam ea's and youtube views etc.

Any one please help me is there any way to take legal action against him

I have lost $54000

Next scam video of him

Copy trading Scam

just think all lost
See carefully I will explain
You need to invest $100
It double in a year
Monthly subscription $45 x 12 = $540
Vps cost $15x 12 = $180

Total annually earnings $200
Total annual expenses $720
So it over all lost $520

We see if use all 15 EA copy trading
15 EA's it means invest cent $150,000 ($1500) so you will be getting return $1500 annually
Then see expenses
Monthly subscription $45 x 12 = $540
Vps cost $15x 12 x15 EAs= $2700
Total expenses $3240
Total profit with investment $3000
So total lost = $3000-$3240
Total lost $240

So my advice trade manually and get profit.

Dear Friends ,

Actually Mr.Alex and their team making profit by selling EA and Paid forums and YouTube earning only.
And they never trading in Live account they trading only demo to showing people.

be careful Alex is a big scammer Please share this comment to all paid members and to all traders
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Dear Friends ,

Hi sajjavid

Alex du Plooy from Expert4x here:- we have investigated your claims. All of our EA have the following 6 questions that have to be answered before you can start trading a live account. Unless you tick your agreement with questions asked the EA will not allow you to trade a live account. Clearly you LIED when answering these questions.

Our EA Licencing records show that you started trading live accounts with 2 days of purchasing the EA. So clearly you did do any calibration of the EA to your Broker account or any forward testing.

The Recommended position sizing is such that it would be almost impossible for you to blow your account in a short period.

We run a very professional organisation I would say that you are trying to make up for your own GREED and IMPATIENCE by attacking me personally in this manner and if you knew who you are my legal team would take you to the cleaners.

I hope PeaceArmy has the decency of disclosing your details to my legal team and to delete this post.

It is disgusting that this type of post is allowed.

warning.jpg

Dear Friends ,

Alex du Plooy From Expert4x:

Last year we ran a $30 000 trading competition for our 14 EA. Below are the results. You can see that our clients traded all the EA on a highly profitable basis during the competition.

You clearly lack Forex robot trading skill if you can not trade even one of these EA successfully.

I am very sorry you lack total credibility in your claims - see my other comments that confirm this.

results.jpg

Back