• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Exposing PrestigeFM, 10Brokers, 10Markets, CFDS100, XLRtrade, GlobalFXM,ToptradeFM, RoyaltradeFM, AlphacapitalFM, MRTMarkets et all

I am having an issue with a company
Hiya, you can see an update on this growing scam organisation here:
https://fintelegram.eu/request-4-information-wealth-recovery-swissca and here:

Please get in touch if you are a victim or know someone who has been and are looking to recover your losses free of charge, of course following the FPA rules!

Hiya, you can see an update on this growing scam organisation here:
https://fintelegram.eu/request-4-information-wealth-recovery-swissca and here:

Please get in touch if you are a victim or know someone who has been and are looking to recover your losses free of charge, of course following the FPA rules!
Hi, pls answer here, publicly, how the recovery with you works actually. Is it even possible?

Hi everyone. Above mentioned scams are already exposed to some extent, this is an attempt to get an overall look, from perspective of a currently existing and operational legal entity (call-center/boiler-room/tied agent/introducer/call-it-what-you-want company) Pls see below more detailed info, on a big scam operator that facilitated some of the following trading 'brands':

PrestigeFM (view)
NB: PrestigeFM website https://www.prestige.fm/ currently does not work due to COVID19 crisis. Which is basically a red alert.
View attachment 52810

10Brokers (view)
10Markets (view)
CFDS100 (view)
XLRtrade (view), (view)
GlobalFXM (view)
ToptradeFM (view)
RoyaltradeFM (a variable of TopTrade.fm)
AlphacapitalFM (view)
MRTMarkets.com an early stage roof-scheme in the setup (view)

A lot of information was contributed so far, on FPA via its participants, as well as Fintelegram findings (read more here and here). Let's try to be more in-depth with current situation that could actually help aggrieved and defrauded investors in launching claims or conducting some sort of legal action.

First of all, the respective boiler room (one of several) that is still active/operational, is identified and located (again) on Eastern-European soil, in a non-EU country, Republic of Serbia. Local company name is TERA MEDIA Ltd (Tera Media DOO, public info).
Tera Media's founding entity in 2017 was the already scam-associated and exposed offshore NOSTRO TECHNOLOGY Limited, Marshal Islands. Extracts from local companies public registrar tells quite a lot (search here).
Founder and sole stakeholder Nostro Technology Ltd (warnings from BAFiN, FCA, FSA, CONSOB, MFSA etc):
View attachment 52811

Appointed authorized person/director of the company Maja Rajacic, resident of Serbia:
View attachment 52812

On behalf of Nostro Technology Ltd, Milena Radulovic, resident of Montenegro (note: all the above scam websites used the Montenegrin company MRT Technology Ltd Podgorica and Atlas Banka account for clients deposits processing):
View attachment 52813

This document reveals that Nostro Technology Marshal Islands issued Power of Attorney to Montenegrin Milena Radulovic, in Israel (by notary Ludmila D. Gvili), no additional comment here necessary:
View attachment 52814

In 2018 sole stakeholder changes from Nostro Technology to another Marshal Islands p.o. box ‘company’, FGM Technologies Ltd (warnings from FCA, ASIC):
View attachment 52815

Further careful checks lead to another name, a Hungarian resident Zoltan Korcsog, registered as responsible individual in Estonian registrar for several companies:
https://www.teatmik.ee/en/personprivate/360745-Zoltan-Korcsog

One of those companies is Nostro Technology, that changed name to AllPro Tech and finally to Euro Wealth. The remaining 3 companies are BeWiTech, PayPeq Holdings and BonumChange. Zoltan Korcsog can be also found in the UK Companies House, in a NOSTRO PARTNERSHIP LP, with a partner named Iuliia Davydenko, who can be found in Kho Tech Ltd as well:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SL028666/persons-with-significant-control
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10462277/officers

Going back to the subject, various information networks available reveal that Tera Media is a boiler room used to attack unsuspecting investors worldwide, with EU in focus. It operates since 2017, while it has seen much of its ‘’business’’ in 2018 and early 2019. Still, it works even today. Furthermore, vast whistleblower community states that the boiler room survived some sort of a police raid in 2018 (as a result, the official address changed slightly and back to business). ‘Impressive’ isn’t it?
The community also reports of actual visits of Mr Zoltan Korcsog in a leading capacity, hence the gentleman should not be seen as a mere frontman/nominee holder of indicated companies. Lastly, Ms Maja Rajacic, acting Director is also not just a frontman, but someone who actively manages the office and employees. This is certain.

While the alleged whistleblower’s information may or may not be entirely or partially correct, at this point it is crystal clear that Tera Media is beyond any reasonable doubt involved with companies proved to facilitate numerous scams, which would make it a proper candidate for law enforcement agencies to pay them another visit, right? Perhaps with current EU wide anti-cyberscam sentiment, the time for cyber-showdown has finally come. To the benefit of thousands of damaged investors, we hope.

One more scam broker should be added here, as a part of the exposed grand scheme:
VEMarkets.com (not operational any more). Check feedback on them:

However, this trade platform was operated via another boiler room, as well.

UPDATE: Tera Media rebrands with 3 new scam broker websites. Stay tuned, we will disclose when available.

As for Prestige.fm it's still down, probably will never reactivate.

Also be aware of many who lure on FPA offering 'recoveries'. It is another scam, there are no recoveries in most of the cases.

Hi, pls answer here, publicly, how the recovery with you works actually. Is it even possible?
Sure. I am part of a wider initiative getting together with other survivors of this particular scam brand so that EFRI can launch a Recovery scheme as it does for other scam brokers such as Kaya FX. You can find out more about EFRI and how their campaigns work here:
efri.io

As stated elsewhere, EFRI puts pressure on the institutions and authorities to bring the perpetrators to justice and recover losses for their victims. I have set up an online group in partnership with EFRI, which serves as a platform where we can share our experience and help one another. We would like to welcome new members! The more victims and survivors join us, the greater the likelihood of launching our campaign. Personally I have found EFRI and this Forum as a bit of a saving grace whilst drowning in an ocean of spam during my experience with this broker and afterwards whilst exploring the Recovery scam brands and learning that they are often part of the same organisation.

The quality of EFRI's dedicated exposure of financial cybercrime has helped me to become my own advocate and recover some of my losses. I am happy to share my story with anyone who has been scammed by this broker.
I cannot guarantee success and have not got the details of anyone who has managed to recover their losses through this route yet, however the main support group has over 600 members so it is possible to find out. If you know anyone who would like to join this initiative, or if you have been scammed by this broker, do get in touch so that I can give you further info.

Sure. I am part of a wider initiative getting together with other survivors of this particular scam brand so that EFRI can launch a Recovery scheme as it does for other scam brokers such as Kaya FX. You can find out more about EFRI and how their campaigns work here:
efri.io

As stated elsewhere, EFRI puts pressure on the institutions and authorities to bring the perpetrators to justice and recover losses for their victims. I have set up an online group in partnership with EFRI, which serves as a platform where we can share our experience and help one another. We would like to welcome new members! The more victims and survivors join us, the greater the likelihood of launching our campaign. Personally I have found EFRI and this Forum as a bit of a saving grace whilst drowning in an ocean of spam during my experience with this broker and afterwards whilst exploring the Recovery scam brands and learning that they are often part of the same organisation.

The quality of EFRI's dedicated exposure of financial cyber crime has helped me to become my own advocate and recover some of my losses. I am happy to share my story with anyone who has been scammed by this broker.
I cannot guarantee success and have not got the details of anyone who has managed to recover their losses through this route yet, however the main support group has over 600 members so it is possible to find out. If you know anyone who would like to join this initiative, or if you have been scammed by this broker, do get in touch so that I can give you further info.

Thank you. First question - how exactly did you recover some of your losses? From which broker? Through EFRI or on your own. Please share, it's important for FPA members.

We are aware of EFRI, they do a good work, bringing the wider picture and pushing regulatory changes on a systematic (accross-EU) level. However, it's a long way from exposure to action and changes... So, just to understand better - you are part of EFRI, a partner of some sort? Is that formal or on a membership basis (e.g. an affiliate approach, join and get benefits for bringing new members)?
Please don't understand this question as critics, just an attempt to bring clarity and understanding. For example, if a closed group exchanges information on a certain issue, that's fine, they paid for it. It's just that it can be done here as well, free of charge and publicly available, so people can benefit. The question really comes down to this - what is the added value to participants by being members? Surely it's not the closed Telegram group membership.
We do like what EFRI is trying and wish them the best of luck. We believe they will make a difference European online trading space one day. The only problem is scams pop up every day, while handling one that is few years old, new ones rip off more people. Thus, if one seeks to entice implementing system-wide changes, it's business is focused on those actions. Recovery is a different sort of action, any lawyer can tell you that. Direct and aggressive. A nail in the head sort of thing. If EFRI is handling both, that's actually great.

Thank you. First question - how exactly did you recover some of your losses? From which broker? Through EFRI or on your own. Please share, it's important for FPA members.
I recovered approximately half of my losses to Prestige FM through a cahrgeback process with my bank. I also reported the scam company to the financial regulators and police in both countries where the sending and receiving banks are located. For any remaining losses I plan to invite the company to the Trader's Court here. I experienced quite a bit of resistance from the institutions, which is why EFRI exposure of financial cybercrime came in handy. The sending banks are supposed to inform the recipient's bank and instruct them to freeze the fraudulent account, but unfortunately not all banks have caught up on this protocol yet.

So, just to understand better - you are part of EFRI, a partner of some sort? Is that formal or on a membership basis (e.g. an affiliate approach, join and get benefits for bringing new members)?
I am not in any formal partnership or affiliation nor do I receive any benefits for either being part or bringing new members. EFRI have class action type Recovery programs against major broker scam brand companies my broker was not included in, so they suggested gathering a group of minimum twenty members in order for them to include this broker into their Recovery initiative. We are currently a small but growing group. Once this is set up, individual members will need to pay €75 and give POA to the organisation so that they can proceed with their recovery program.

Please don't understand this question as critics, just an attempt to bring clarity and understanding. For example, if a closed group exchanges information on a certain issue, that's fine, they paid for it. It's just that it can be done here as well, free of charge and publicly available, so people can benefit. The question really comes down to this - what is the added value to participants by being members? Surely it's not the closed Telegram group membership.
It is a fair point. I am grateful for both this Forum and EFRI in both exposing the scammers and providing access to support for the victims. I have shared the relevant FPA links with EFRI and the group. The need for a closed group comes from the need to protect the victims from the scammers, who may infiltrate public Forums posing as victims. I have witnessed and directly experienced this through public Forums including the Trustpilot and other review sites. This is why I am reluctant to give the group's details publicly, but am happy to share privately with anyone who would like to join. Alternatively, anyone can respond to EFRI Request for Info and the admins will put you in touch with us and other support groups:

It may help to bring all of the legitimate support strands together to fight this growing crime and help recover losses for the victims.

Back