Eztrader.com withdrawal

Hello all,
My name is Rick Patterson and I'm an account manager in EZTrader.com. EZTrader is definitely not a scam, it's one of the most safest and reliable binary options brokers in the market. If anyone had any kind of problem with our platform, please post your details here or send them to my mail: rick@eztrader.com. I will check the issue and resolve it. Thanks.

Hi Rick,

I've made a withdrawal of $976 from 13 of Nov 2013 and until now, 18 Dec 2013, i still have not receive any money. I've contacted your support team numerous time and they keep telling "finance department" will contact you with future updates. My question is, do you really need to take One(1) month to get our money back? I even email your finance department Mr Brian Anderson by e-mail directly at briana@eztrader.com and he did not reply me at all.

I have a case number LTK1218401183633X. If you don't want people to think you're a scam company, please RESPONSIBLE and REPLY my queries. Until i get my money back, i will let everyone know how true this Eztrader.com platform is. This is unacceptable and frustrating. I will take necessary legal actions if i don't get my money back

My username register is hillord@gmail.com

Hello all,
My name is Rick Patterson and I'm an account manager in EZTrader.com. EZTrader is definitely not a scam, it's one of the most safest and reliable binary options brokers in the market. If anyone had any kind of problem with our platform, please post your details here or send them to my mail: rick@eztrader.com. I will check the issue and resolve it. Thanks.

Hi Hillord,

I've sent you a mail with the necessary information required to complete your withdrawal process.

Hi Rick,

I've responded to your information to you and your colleague Michael Anderson. I'm looking forward to my withdrawal and update. Will let you guys know if i have receive my money back

Hello everyone,

It's been more than a week and I still haven't get my money yet. There is no email reply since the last email they sent. What kind of service is eztrader.com giving to customers?

Can someone from eztrader reply here?

Hi Hillord

I've been informed that finance has approved the transaction
You should get your money in the next few days

Please update me if you didn't

It is comfortable to make deposit with credit card. I always follow this rule when try new or suspicious brokers. In case of fraud i always can rely on immediate chargeback from CC company. It substancially minimizes risks of being ripped off..

Till date,

I've not received my money. Rick reply me on numerous occasion and after I reply him, he disappear. This is totally a scam. He told me the money is with my bank. As you can see here in the quote, he reply to me on 29 dec. Look at the date today!! Rick, this is my last warning to you and eztrader.com. If I don't receive my money, I will sue your company. This is my final statement.

To traders, do not sign up with eztrader.com at all even they give you bonus. Those are craps.

Hi Hillord

I've been informed that finance has approved the transaction
You should get your money in the next few days

Please update me if you didn't

I'm really sorry about this whole delay, this is not normal.
A mistake has been made by one of our departments and I assure you we are trying to solve it ASAP.
I'll keep you update.

Imagine everyone! Everything can be done in foreign exchange, also insurance. In case your agent one thing assures for your requirements, he's to hold their term.
Ultimately, right after a month associated with negotiations on prices, I got back again just deposit+bonus. It's in excess of nothing at all. Maybe they are not necessarily scammers. Although back-up and support not necessarily the most beneficial.

Back