Eztrader.com withdrawal

Hey guys,

Guess what? I still have not gotten my money and Rick, the person from eztrader has disappear without reply my follow up email. Have they gotten sick of me yet? I'm suppose to get a respond from them and yet here I am ranting . What a company behave as such? Rick only reply after I write message here in the forum.

It's been almost 2 mths now.

Hi Hillord,

Unfortunately there are no updates. Your withdrawal is still being examined by finance.
I know it sounds like excuses to you, but you will get your money. I'm always here, and can be contacted all the time, by mail and by the forum.

Sorry but I have seen " Your withdrawal is still being examined by finance" at least 3 times in this topic. He had to file a case since it was too long in solving his request. You cannot do anything to settle it?

Hi Hillord,

Unfortunately there are no updates. Your withdrawal is still being examined by finance.
I know it sounds like excuses to you, but you will get your money. I'm always here, and can be contacted all the time, by mail and by the forum.

A simple AML check should take no more than a few days. A complex one might take a couple weeks.

A simple compliance check (aka, can we cancel some profitable trades on a lame excuse) would take no more than a few days.

You say he's going to get his money, but have not asked him for any additional documentation or information. There is no excuse not to send it now.

Does EzTrader have a regulator?

Hi,
The withdrawal request has been finalized. This time I've made sure there won't be another mistake.
Again, I'm really sorry about the delay. We'll make sure mistakes like that will never happen again.

Hillord, can you confirm getting proof that the money has been transferred or that it has arrived?

Rick, you seem to have skipped a very simple question. Allow me to repeat it:

Does EzTrader have a regulator?

I had a problem for 8 months with EZTrader, not paying me a withdrawal. Aug 2013 until March 2013
I found CySEC website, and sent them a complaint.

This was their response.
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. Please note that, on July 24, 2012, the CySEC announced the following:

“The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) announces that a new electronic system of complaints submission regarding regulated Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs) and non-regulated Investment Firms (IFs) has been implemented today. The CySEC requests that the investors follow the procedure specified in the Electronic Complaint Forms, which can be found under the ‘Investors’ drop-down menu, in order to file a complaint.” (http://www.cysec.gov.cy/Downloads/E...ng the electronic submition of complaints.pdf)

As such, we kindly request that you submit your complaint on line by clicking on one of the links below:

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (for complaints related to licensed CIFs)
2. Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (for complaints related to non-regulated entities operating through Cyprus)

In the case that any of the above links do not work, please copy and paste the corresponding path directly into your browser.

Regards,

Complaints Desk
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)

27 Diagorou, CY-1097 Nicosia / P.O.Box 24996, CY-1306 Nicosia
Tel. 22 506600, Fax. 22 506700
email: complaints@cysec.gov.cy
http//cysec.gov.cy

EZTraders gave me my money in about 36 hours. After I told them that I was in communication with CySEC.
So there you go, you can get something done about their unethical practices.

Back