Eztrader.com withdrawal

Hi Ecnarra

Withdrawals should never drag more than a few weeks, nobody benefits from it, not even EZTrader - the company gonna pay anyway so it just hurting our brand reputation. Your case sound very odd, 8 months is extremely long time. Can you please send me your details so I will dig into it and check what happened? You can post it here or send it to my mail rick@eztrader.com.

we can't tell if the broker is scam or not by means of having regulations. these brokers know the loopholes in the regulations in they are using that to keep them safe. i saw rick patterson's promises and apologies, it's like a standard email from most of the brokers that is not sending traders' hard earned money. almost the same reply from my broker that promised me my money in a few days but took them almost 2 months send. without the intervention of forexpeacearmy and other bin sites, i will never received my money from that broker.

Hillrod did got his money

Bostog, I don't know what kind of standard mails you get from other brokers but I always help traders who contact me. always.
Some traders complain without sending me details so there is no way for me to help them... But each trader that will send me his details, will get my full help until we clear up the issue.

Back