Eztrader.com withdrawal

Barrel Head

Private
I attempted to withdraw funds on March 7, 2010 and was blocked. This was my first attempt at withdrawal. I needed money to pay my taxes. David Campbell who identifies himself as "Head Account Manager" said in a chat that he had done a manual withdrawal for me and it was taken care of. I have chatted and/or spoke to him now just about every week and he says the same thing. It'll be there by next Tuesday. Now he doesn't accept my chat inquiries having another person say he's in a meeting and he won't take my phone calls. I'm wondering if he has stolen my balance. He easily removed the balance out of my account which shows zero and has since March 7th. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

replies

Maybe nobody has heard of eztrader.com ? I was referred by Steve Hoven in Michigan. He's got a system called fomcsystem.com . Anybody hear of Steve?

I used this company eztrader.com alias globaloption.com. They are total scammers. I don't advice to anyone open account with them. They took my money telling that I have trade insurance of first trade after deposit. Of course I made very risky trade beliving this trade is insured. Now I want to utilize this insurance but nothing happens. Every time i contact with this scammer company I get only promises.

There's no such thing as an "insured" trade in forex. Anyone telling you that a trade is "insured against loss" is sure to run off with your money.

There's no such thing as an "insured" trade in forex. Anyone telling you that a trade is "insured against loss" is sure to run off with your money.
Believe me! Everything is possible in forex, even insurance. If your broker something promises to you, he has to keep his word.
Finally, after 4 weeks of negotiations, I got back only deposit+bonus. It is more than nothing. Maybe they are not scammers. But customer support not the best.

Believe me! Everything is possible in forex, even insurance. If your broker something promises to you, he has to keep his word.

I'm not sure if I want to laugh or cry when I read that.

Please find a link to a single recognized insurance company's website that offers insurance for forex trading, or any other sort of speculative trading. The only psuedo-insurance I've seen so far is a few brokers offering to repay losses incurred on very small accounts during the first month or so. That's not really insurance. It's the broker risking a little of their own money as part of a marketing plan.

Check the FPA broker reviews for brokers listed as scams. They obviously didn't get the message about brokers having to keep their word.

Finally, after 4 weeks of negotiations, I got back only deposit+bonus. It is more than nothing. Maybe they are not scammers. But customer support not the best.

If that is less that what they promised you, then that would mean that they broke their word.

Last edited:
Hi..
My withdrawal with EZtrader is not yet processed for more than 1 month now (from early August 2013)
email: hadi.suryono@gmail.com
Amount withdrawal : $200
Beware of this company.
If my withdrawal not processed, I will report to My Bank and VISA to block this company.
Thanks.

Make sure to speak to someone in the fraud department at your issuing bank and see if a charge-back is possible.

Barrel Head - It's been 3.5 years, what took you so long?
haditoshinakata- also start your own thread and file a court case

Back