F1_EA test - what happened to it?

Diogenes

Private
Hello All,
does anybody know what happened to the F1_EA test that had been running for three weeks (through Oct 25)? It was at the top of the EA list with something in the region of 20% per week. Their website is still active, but the test seems to have disappeared entirely from FPA.

Is it a scam? Did F1_EA get so many new customers from their use on this site that they requested to be removed because they had too much volume?

Diogenes

Hello All,
does anybody know what happened to the F1_EA test that had been running for three weeks (through Oct 25)? It was at the top of the EA list with something in the region of 20% per week. Their website is still active, but the test seems to have disappeared entirely from FPA.

Is it a scam? Did F1_EA get so many new customers from their use on this site that they requested to be removed because they had too much volume?

Diogenes

did they offer their signal service through metaquotes signal platform?

did they offer their signal service through metaquotes signal platform?

thank you for engaging so quickly....

Their website is:

F1 Expert Advisor

I believe they use MT4, and do not provide signals. They seem to handle the accounts of clients directly.

I am curious because they were at the top of the EA list on FPA, and they seemed to have a tremendous success. Now they've been removed from FPA and although one can still find earlier postings about them by searching in the history of FPA, they seem to have completely disappeared from the EA discussions.

thank you for your message.
I wrote to them asking for their thoughts on suitable brokers, and more importantly, asking for information about them; I have had no reply.
Their results, over the short duration of their presence on FPA, were more than double of the next highest EA. It would have been very interesting to see if they had been able to maintain that. Their termination and failure to reinstate, for whatever reason, does not inspire confidence. I sincerely hope they will rectify their issues with closing accounts accidentally, and will reactivate the test.

I've seen a lot of EAs that were profitable in the short run and failed in the long run. If they submit a new test, I'd like to watch it run awhile longer.

Back