f1cashback.com - Its too good to be true

barow

Banned - Really Kardo under a different name
I have received an email from F1cashback.com where they indicate to give the highest cashback/rebate in the market. They also offer a mobile phone that is worth about $ 200?
Has anyone tried them and got their free gift which they promise?
Please leave your review.

Get them into a bidding war with another "we promise the biggest rebates" IB and see who wins.

To Barow ,
I have already received one. It is a nice mobile which costs about $ 200 on the market, but it is not my dream Mobile "iPhone". Anyway it´s a lookalike Iphone and has a large touch screen and is pretty smooth with space for two SIM cards and best of all it's free.

I hope that other cashback companies are starting to pay us back more of Our Money
Regards
Kardo

Kardo got his iPhone because he works for them.

Look what he wrote somewhere else in the forums...

It is correct, we are paying back $ 3 / lot on majors, $5/lot on the Minors and $10/lot on Exotics . We have an offer where we pay a $100 promotion for each new customer. Read more on our website.
support@f1cashback.com
cashback forex

You can see the original here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...orex-trading-via-cashbackforex.html#post24930

Kardo and Barow are posting from the same IP.

This is a fake conversation designed to promote f1CashBack.com

Personally, I won't deal with a company that uses such cheap tactics. I recommend you don't either.

also got a cellphone

Maybe Kardo works for f1cashback but he sure was'nt the only one getting a phone since i also recieved one just for trading. It ain't no Iphone but it's a phone and it sure works, so im happy :)

Actually a very good company giving back a great deal of your money.

A little digging shows that this brand new account also belongs to Kardo.

The FPA strongly recommends against doing business with companies that use unethical advertising methods like this. If you want rebates, there are other forex rebate companies out there that don't need resort to lies and deception to get their message out.

ATTENTION to all NEWBIES and Gullible Traders!

There are no FREE lunches!...but if you have the irresistible urge to deposit your hard earned money in exchange for promises or a piece of cheap merchandise (like a still usable Ipod or Handphone), please send your money to me and I will send you a "solemn promise" that you will get all sorts of future rebates and rewards to your heart's content.

Just remember to say "good bye" to your hard earned money before you send it to me; yah!

A little digging shows that this brand new account also belongs to Kardo.

The FPA strongly recommends against doing business with companies that use unethical advertising methods like this. If you want rebates, there are other forex rebate companies out there that don't need resort to lies and deception to get their message out.

This whole is a misconception that you should have investigated "if you had any interest in it 'before you started writing your comment.
We have continuously contact with our clients in our offices in Malmo / Sweden. For obvious reasons, we have asked our clients to give us feedback and it has happened just as unplanned when they were in our office, surfing from our F1cashback network and have included their comments on the FPA. In order to clarify this so you will have to put up a new topic to check if we are a scam company or not. But I can promise you that you won´t find a single person who has been fooled by us but rather we have always been service oriented and worked to provide the best cashback for our clients.

Regards
F1cashback Team

Ok, for the benefit of a doubt, you posted:

"...we have asked our clients to give us feedback and it has happened just as unplanned when they were in our office, surfing from our F1cashback network and have included their comments on the FPA."

I find it rather strange that 2-3 persons would post and than answer each other posts at the FPA while using "f1cashback" network.
Shouldn't they be trying out "f1cashback" system or something like that while they were in your office?
Seems rather strange that these "clients" of f1cashback are more interested in posting at FPA and even replying to post from your office...hmmmmmm!

testimony regarding f1cashback.com

Dear traders,

I am Indonesian trader and owner of fxpro account 1405xx under IB f1cashback.com.
I has joined f1cashback.com since March 2010 after moving from my old fxpro IB optimaforex.com (because my old IB contract was terminated by fxpro).

So far my fxpro rebate is always paid on time via wire transfer

Last month (June 2010) I received a freegift "chinese iphone" from f1cashback after I reached certain volume of trades.

Regards
Robert

Back