Fake Awards Given Out By TheForexAwards.com

torontoforex

Recruit
I was contacted today by Zoe Ashcombe from TheForexAwards.com

The email I received looked like this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheForexAwards.com is offering several new Award Categories that may fit perfectly with your FX company.

These are 2016 Awards that will be given away immediately.

Please reply to this email or contact me directly at: zoe@theforexawards.com to discuss your FX / Financial Award Specifications.

With more and more "Review" and "Blog" sites - it's important to maintain a good and up-to-date reputation in the Forex industry.

I look forward to speaking with you!

Best regards,

Zoe Aschombe

Zoe@TheForexAwards.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I responded to the email by saying I'm interested

The next email I received from them was this:

Thank you for your message.

We can offer you an award with seal etc for $500 USD.

Samples attached. Trophy has well at ceremony.

Let me know if you wish to proceed etc and what award.

Cheers,
Zoe

Zoe Ashcombe
Account Representative
zoe@theforexawards.com

Attachments

• e82856ab-8db4-4729-b877-9a94c0932007.png
    e82856ab-8db4-4729-b877-9a94c0932007.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 2
I was contacted today by Zoe Ashcombe from TheForexAwards.com

The email I received looked like this

TheForexAwards.com is offering several new Award Categories that may fit perfectly with your FX company.

These are 2016 Awards that will be given away immediately.

Please reply to this email or contact me directly at: zoe@theforexawards.com to discuss your FX / Financial Award Specifications.

With more and more "Review" and "Blog" sites - it's important to maintain a good and up-to-date reputation in the Forex industry.

I look forward to speaking with you!

Best regards,

Zoe Aschombe

Zoe@TheForexAwards.com

I responded to the email by saying I'm interested

The next email I received from them was this:

Thank you for your message.

We can offer you an award with seal etc for $500 USD.

Samples attached. Trophy has well at ceremony.

Let me know if you wish to proceed etc and what award.

Cheers,
Zoe

Zoe Ashcombe
Account Representative
zoe@theforexawards.com

Thanks for sharing such important news with us :)

Just getting curious about that why this company selling piece of plastic or paper @500USD..! I was also wondering if it could be beneficial either?

Just getting curious about that why this company selling piece of plastic or paper @500USD..! I was also wondering if it could be beneficial either?

Unfortunately people believe too easily anything that they feel like they want to believe.
We see a new Binary Broker showing up every day. We all know that Binary gambling is dangerous and even if some get away with the gambling part and win indeed, they have almost zero chances to withdraw their money! :mad:
But still all these existing and new brokers find victims to steal from.
If these brokers show on their website that they have received an award, they make them look trustworthy and increase their chances to fish a new victim against the competition.

Most low end scam brokers make up their own fake awards. Middle-high level scam brokers usually pay more for a fake award.

Back